ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What was your first Anime?

by Kyphos - 09-04-2016 - 10:24 AM
(09-04-2016 - 10:24 AM)Kyphos Wrote: My first Anime show I've seen would have to be Dragonball-Z  Heart :D

And then there was Yu-Gi-Oh & Pokemon  :)

So, what was your first Anime?
Trigun was my first, was a pretty great intro too, after that I straight away fell in love with jojo
(09-04-2016 - 10:24 AM)Kyphos Wrote: My first Anime show I've seen would have to be Dragonball-Z  Heart :D

And then there was Yu-Gi-Oh & Pokemon  :)

So, what was your first Anime?
My first ever Anime that I have watched is Rumbling hearts. I really loved it, it is very emotional and I cried a lotwatching it. It teaches us mnay thing and sends us good messages. During the time when I was watching it I was in an another world hoping for the best to happen. I love it when anime takes us from our world and gives us a feelings of another existence.
Pokemon or Saint Seiya
My first anime was very likely Pokemon, since it was on TV at the time. This would've been the OG pokemon with Ash from Pallet town. My second anime would probably be Fruits Basket, which I got in disc format from borrowing my cousin's. I was probably 10 at the time.
Heaven's Lost Property

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)