ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is your gender?

by Kyphos - 05-31-2016 - 03:32 AM
Other. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

"I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome! "
(09-07-2016 - 02:06 PM)muffinman Wrote: Other. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

"I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome! "

If you is being for real then that is awesome, it's good to see different people on here.

I hope you're not being sarcastic, that'd make me look retarded if you were.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
Did you just assume my gender? I sexually identify myself as a transgender attack helicopter.
This is a Rude Thread against Feminist.. You dont even know how mean this comes off :'( </3
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
I'm a guy. :D
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I sexually Identify as a Miss-spelt Dog, filled with Jam
[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
Depends on how much peanut butter I ate in the last hour so currently I am a starfish
On the serious site, I'm a male.

On the "funny" said I identify as a German Kampfpanzer with special equipment, because why not.

I don't understand what's wrong with people who actually identify themselves as something which is not men/woman. I mean this thingy with man-girl or girl-man, okay, but identifying as fucking Pluto? That's a bit too much if you ask me.
ima dooooooooooooooooood
(05-31-2016 - 03:32 AM)Kyphos Wrote: I'm just curious to know how many male/females and other genders are here on Demon Forums.

I am a Male, obviously. Ffs.

What about you fam?

im a piece of string  ^^

Users browsing: 10 Guest(s)