ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What drug are you scared of?

by Red - 10-27-2016 - 01:03 AM
(11-23-2016 - 01:17 AM)Luna Wrote:
(11-23-2016 - 01:16 AM)Red Wrote:
(11-23-2016 - 01:04 AM)Luna Wrote: Dude I'm terrified of all drugs, except for the ones you can get from a chemist like ibuprofen or something for pain relief. Seriously, I don't smoke or drink or do anything illegal. I'm definitely going to heaven, if there was one. (But after seeing Supernatural I kinda hope there is so I can hang out with Castiel)

Because, Castiel our ex moderator is dead inside. :ha!:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUDE

No man have you seen Supernatural? Castiel is HOT. 

[Image: tumblr_static_mishaaaa.jpg]

See? CAN YOU SEE?

Welp, when users have the names of TV show characters that you haven't seen it's hard to tell them apart.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(11-23-2016 - 01:48 AM)Red Wrote:
(11-23-2016 - 01:04 AM)Luna Wrote: Dude I'm terrified of all drugs, except for the ones you can get from a chemist like ibuprofen or something for pain relief. Seriously, I don't smoke or drink or do anything illegal. I'm definitely going to heaven, if there was one. (But after seeing Supernatural I kinda hope there is so I can hang out with Castiel)

See? CAN YOU SEE?

Welp, when users have the names of TV show characters that you haven't seen it's hard to tell them apart.

Dear god, torrent Supernatural and watch it, I swear to god if you don't I'll cry. Sam, Dean AND Castiel are super sexy. Gogogogogo!
@3 is my slut
(11-23-2016 - 01:52 AM)Luna Wrote:

See? CAN YOU SEE?

Dear god, torrent Supernatural and watch it, I swear to god if you don't I'll cry. Sam, Dean AND Castiel are super sexy. Gogogogogo!

Getting a bit off-topic now, so I would say I am not scared of any particular drug because I won't be stupid enough to take them.
I'd never try any hardcore drug, but I mean anything that induces a high that isn't a good high I won't be taking. Probably fear more of like heroin and meth and shit like that. (never would I do them.)
(11-23-2016 - 06:06 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-23-2016 - 01:52 AM)Luna Wrote:
(11-23-2016 - 01:16 AM)Red Wrote: Because, Castiel our ex moderator is dead inside. :ha!:

See? CAN YOU SEE?

Getting a bit off-topic now, so I would say I am not scared of any particular drug because I won't be stupid enough to take them.
Haha in that case neither am I! c: Drugs aren't scary if you don't take them.
@3 is my slut
(10-27-2016 - 02:29 AM)Alias Wrote: Krokodil, Russian drug.

+1 here.
I assumed you mean afraid of the trip, not the effects it may have on your health. If that's the case, the only drug I'm afraid of is Salvia, it's supposed to be like any other psychedelic, except it doesn't give you the high, just the hallucinations. Because of that, there are a lot of bad trip reports. I'd do it, but I'd want to be extra prepared to make sure I'm in the best set and setting as possible.
(12-13-2016 - 11:34 PM)unrelated Wrote: I assumed you mean afraid of the trip, not the effects it may have on your health. If that's the case, the only drug I'm afraid of is Salvia, it's supposed to be like any other psychedelic, except it doesn't give you the high, just the hallucinations. Because of that, there are a lot of bad trip reports. I'd do it, but I'd want to be extra prepared to make sure I'm in the best set and setting as possible.

And you know, record yourself for all of us here. :fa:
Salvia and krokodil. And maybe some shit like these 2
Salvia, scary sp00ky shit.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)