ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What drug are you scared of?

by Red - 10-27-2016 - 01:03 AM
I am scared of all drugs. I've never smoked before or done anything and I'm in my adult years.
@3 is my slut
(11-12-2016 - 08:16 AM)Luna Wrote: I am scared of all drugs. I've never smoked before or done anything and I'm in my adult years.

Clean and serene is probably the best way to be in life to be honest.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Pretty much just opiates.
(11-12-2016 - 05:20 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-12-2016 - 08:16 AM)Luna Wrote: I am scared of all drugs. I've never smoked before or done anything and I'm in my adult years.

Clean and serene is probably the best way to be in life to be honest.

I agree! I feel healthy even though I'm fat. Imagine how unhealthy I'd be if I was fat AND did drugs.
@3 is my slut
Yes, Crystal Meth. That will mess you up.
Dude I'm terrified of all drugs, except for the ones you can get from a chemist like ibuprofen or something for pain relief. Seriously, I don't smoke or drink or do anything illegal. I'm definitely going to heaven, if there was one. (But after seeing Supernatural I kinda hope there is so I can hang out with Castiel)
@3 is my slut
Crack & Meth are the only ones I'm scared of.
(11-23-2016 - 01:05 AM)Aimi Wrote: Crack & Meth are the only ones I'm scared of.

Damn girl, you have a wide range of drugs you aren't scared of. Haha. That's incredible
@3 is my slut
(11-23-2016 - 01:04 AM)Luna Wrote: Dude I'm terrified of all drugs, except for the ones you can get from a chemist like ibuprofen or something for pain relief. Seriously, I don't smoke or drink or do anything illegal. I'm definitely going to heaven, if there was one. (But after seeing Supernatural I kinda hope there is so I can hang out with Castiel)

Because, Castiel our ex moderator is dead inside. :ha!:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(11-23-2016 - 01:16 AM)Red Wrote:
(11-23-2016 - 01:04 AM)Luna Wrote: Dude I'm terrified of all drugs, except for the ones you can get from a chemist like ibuprofen or something for pain relief. Seriously, I don't smoke or drink or do anything illegal. I'm definitely going to heaven, if there was one. (But after seeing Supernatural I kinda hope there is so I can hang out with Castiel)

Because, Castiel our ex moderator is dead inside. :ha!:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUDE

No man have you seen Supernatural? Castiel is HOT. 

[Image: tumblr_static_mishaaaa.jpg]

See? CAN YOU SEE?
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 7 Guest(s)