ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Use of a .edu email

by 123 - 09-13-2016 - 06:50 PM
So basically around 20 minutes ago I acquired a .edu email but have no Idea what I can use this on I know this sound a bit dumb to all the people with one but I honestly see no use of it as of right now, Also if you have a site you want me to use for you pm me I'll see what I can do.
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
You can use it to get loads of free/discounted stuff, amazon have some discount for prime I think.
(09-13-2016 - 08:15 PM)sleak Wrote: You can use it to get loads of free/discounted stuff, amazon have some discount for prime I think.

Yes I know that but doesn't really explain what type of websites
TROLLED
Amazon Prime Student.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Amazon and loads of sites use .edu emails to give Students good discounts. I know most book rental sites do this.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't lie.
(09-14-2016 - 02:45 AM)Hugh Mungus Wrote: Amazon Prime Student.

(09-20-2016 - 04:08 AM)Cafe Wrote: Amazon and loads of sites use .edu emails to give Students good discounts. I know most book rental sites do this.

You both are post whoring basically post the same thing and if you read up you would know I need specific sites...
TROLLED
(09-20-2016 - 11:51 PM)123 Wrote:
(09-14-2016 - 02:45 AM)Hugh Mungus Wrote: Amazon Prime Student.

(09-20-2016 - 04:08 AM)Cafe Wrote: Amazon and loads of sites use .edu emails to give Students good discounts. I know most book rental sites do this.

You both are post whoring basically post the same thing and if you read up you would know I need specific sites...

sorry if this doesnt help but check this out it shows some things you can use it on..  was a simple google search to find this but anyways here http://www.thesimpledollar.com/60-awesom...-and-more/
That's cool. I never knew that if you weren't a college student you could still get those
How dod you get the edu email?
(09-21-2016 - 04:35 AM)YAML Wrote: How dod you get the edu email?

There's a new method my friend gave me but I have no idea if it's public other wise I would share, my old method may work always worth a try
TROLLED

Users browsing: 10 Guest(s)