ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Unknown Life Forms

by Axe - 03-06-2016 - 11:48 PM
Do you believe that there is some ulterior form of life out there that hasn't been discovered?
I believe there are more than 1 that have yet to be discovered.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(03-06-2016 - 11:49 PM)Gess Wrote: I believe there are more than 1 that have yet to be discovered.
What makes you believe that?
(03-06-2016 - 11:50 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-06-2016 - 11:49 PM)Gess Wrote: I believe there are more than 1 that have yet to be discovered.
What makes you believe that?

Because there are more galaxies out there that haven't been discovered yet which makes me think that there has to be a reason why they exist.
(03-06-2016 - 11:52 PM)Gess Wrote: Because there are more galaxies out there that haven't been discovered yet which makes me think that there has to be a reason why they exist.

I agree here, so what are your thoughts on Aliens? And how do you think these beings came to be?
(03-06-2016 - 11:53 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-06-2016 - 11:52 PM)Gess Wrote: Because there are more galaxies out there that haven't been discovered yet which makes me think that there has to be a reason why they exist.

I agree here, so what are your thoughts on Aliens? And how do you think these beings came to be?

I really don't believe in aliens as there is not any actual proof but I do believe there are life forms similar to humans.
(03-06-2016 - 11:56 PM)Gess Wrote: I really don't believe in aliens as there is not any actual proof but I do believe there are life forms similar to humans.

Well if there's no proof of another life form then why believe that but not believe aliens?
(03-06-2016 - 11:57 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-06-2016 - 11:56 PM)Gess Wrote: I really don't believe in aliens as there is not any actual proof but I do believe there are life forms similar to humans.

Well if there's no proof of another life form then why believe that but not believe aliens?

Because that's just how I think. I really can't explain as to why but it's just how I think of things.
(03-06-2016 - 11:59 PM)Gess Wrote: Because that's just how I think. I really can't explain as to why but it's just how I think of things.

But it's only natural that if you believe in there being other life forms that you should believe in aliens as well? Since there's no proof of either.
Yes, I believe there is. Most intriguing though, is when I watched Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. After watching it, it opened up an entire new way of looking at space and time for me.

SPOILERS ON THE MOVIE HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT ALREADY.

When the Alien turned out to not even be a regular Alien, I got super intrigued. I believe the being was labelled as an "Inter-dimensional Being". It was then asked where the Alien was going, to which the response was "To the space between spaces".

For me, that is fascinating. I could never imagine that there would be more than one space, let alone having a space in-between them. Space is the space which contains our expanding Universe. It is assumed that once the expansion reaches the boundary of our space, it will implode and start over. It is curious to know if there are indeed other spaces which contain other forms of life, even still within our own Universe we cannot possibly be ENTIRELY alone. The size of our Universe compared to us is so impossibly huge that we are an arrogant species to believe we are the only ones, mostly because we are not alone even on our own planet. Birds, Bees, Cats, Dogs, Underwater creatures, there are millions of different species hidden on Earth, some of which still haven't even been discovered yet -- and that's just Earth. Compare the size of Earth to the Universe. That's a LOT of searching and discovery.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)