ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Trump VS Bernie Sanders

by Jared - 01-02-2016 - 07:59 AM
Why Do everyone hate one version of them...
THEY ACT THE SAME

First of all everyone hates trump, i get it. but do people not realize that him and bernie say the same thing.

TRUMP ALL THE WAY. He is gonna win. his votes are out of theroof from the other canidates.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(01-02-2016 - 07:59 AM)Psycho Wrote:
THEY ACT THE SAME

First of all everyone hates trump, i get it. but do people not realize that him and bernie say the same thing.

What exactly is it that is the same?  I would need an example of your viewpoint in order to begin a discussion.
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
(01-06-2016 - 12:29 AM)Mortal Wrote:
THEY ACT THE SAME

What exactly is it that is the same?  I would need an example of your viewpoint in order to begin a discussion.

Well,
First OFf Bernie is also a racist. He is trying to kick all the illegal aliens out. (alien meaning they are not trying to become a citizen, unlike immigrants)
Now Me personally i don't think it is racist to try to fix an ongoing problem. but to say the things bernie and trump are saying(D. Trump: "all mexicans are drug dealers and rapist and must leave") VS (B. Sanders "If Donald Trump and others who refer to Latinos, people from Mexico, as criminals and rapists, if they want to open that door, our job is to shut that door and shut it tight,)
(01-06-2016 - 01:10 AM)Psycho Wrote:
(01-06-2016 - 12:29 AM)Mortal Wrote:
THEY ACT THE SAME

Well,
First OFf Bernie is also a racist. He is trying to kick all the illegal aliens out. (alien meaning they are not trying to become a citizen, unlike immigrants)
Now Me personally i don't think it is racist to try to fix an ongoing problem. but to say the things bernie and trump are saying(D. Trump: "all mexicans are drug dealers and rapist and must leave") VS (B. Sanders "If Donald Trump and others who refer to Latinos, people from Mexico, as criminals and rapists, if they want to open that door, our job is to shut that door and shut it tight,)

He actually didn't state that all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
ergergergwrgegwegwergwegwegw
Trump for sure..........
Surprised politics isn't big here...
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Trump is just annoying.
Well im from Britain i find the whole situation hilarious because of how bad it all seems

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)