ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The Deep/Dark web

by Deception - 07-13-2018 - 06:22 AM
So, im looking into going into the deep web just to see whats up, since i have nothing else to do.

What do i need before i fuck up and get my ass hunted?
Good PAID VPN!
guessing uu already hav one though
The Dark Net isn't actually that bad, as long as you aren't a total idiot. Go download Tor and find a list of .onion sites. There ya go you are on the darknet, make sure that JavaScript is disabled and you don't reveal any personal information. Anything at all, the whole point is to be anonymous and if you sign up for something with your own email or post a picture of you with your cat, you are breaking that. So seriously all you have to do is not be stupid
don't be retarded
good paid VPN. don’t leave any trace unless you’re trying to get your info leaked.
It has fun and silly things, as well as people that can destory your life as their hobby.
Download tor and google some .onion sites. Make sure not to reveal any information about yourself.
Goodluck.
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
You need a proxy chain a good vpn and a vm
Basically, like others have said, don't be stupid. Getting a VPN, possibly a proxy, and even a VM wouldn't hurt. But all in all just make sure not to give out any identifying info like your email or a picture that could link to your location. With that, you'll be good to go. It's pretty fun when you find something interesting, just be careful which sites you visit. It's definitely worth checking out, and it's not as scary as some people and companies make it out to be.
get a vpn with no logs such as hidemyass. disable js in tor. use rotating proxies. don't use personal info. I suggest if you need to sign up for anything to use an anonymous email service on the deepweb. there are alot of scam sites and fake hidden wiki's promoting scam sites. so be careful
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)