ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Taunt

by Taunt - 03-02-2016 - 10:33 PM
Some people may know me some may not, saw this forums name pop out in a group chat i thought why not check it out.
Hi, Taunt. I've seen you on other forums re-posting content to other forums, so you'd better not do that here, thank you.

Otherwise, welcome to DemonForums. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to private message me or any other online staff member.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(03-02-2016 - 10:38 PM)Malcolm Wrote: Hi, Taunt. I've seen you on other forums re-posting content to other forums, so you'd better not do that here, thank you.

Otherwise, welcome to DemonForums. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to private message me or any other online staff member.

Oh no thats another rule on here too?
(03-02-2016 - 10:41 PM)Taunt Wrote:
(03-02-2016 - 10:38 PM)Malcolm Wrote: Hi, Taunt. I've seen you on other forums re-posting content to other forums, so you'd better not do that here, thank you.

Yes, do not steal content from here.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Welcome to the forums taunt.

I'll try not to....taunt you...
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Learn from your mistakes.
Welcome to the site.
(03-02-2016 - 10:45 PM)Malcolm Wrote:

I have many things to say about that rule but ill just stay quiet.
(03-03-2016 - 03:14 AM)Taunt Wrote:

If you have a complaint, please do not hesitate to file it to an admin. Remember though: Arguing with staff is prohibited.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Welcome to DemonForums, Taunt.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(03-03-2016 - 04:02 AM)Malcolm Wrote:
(03-03-2016 - 03:14 AM)Taunt Wrote:

If you have a complaint, please do not hesitate to file it to an admin. Remember though: Arguing with staff is prohibited.

I was never arguing.

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)