ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Source] Idea Generator

by IcyJake - 08-10-2018 - 08:23 PM
This program was one of my first C++ programs I've ever made. It's literally the simplest thing ever, so don't think I am some God for making this, or don't think this was hard to make at all because it wasn't. Basically, all it does is, it generates ideas for you to do when you're bored and have nothing to do. Like I said, this was one of my first ever programs I made when I started C++. I found this in my old Visual Studio project files and just felt like sharing it with you guys because it's kind of special and nostalgic to me.

Anyways, here it is, lol:

Code:
// This is a program that generates ideas for you to do when you're bored and have nothing to do
// Made by: IcyJake

#include <iostream>
#include <string>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <time.h>
#include <random>

using std::cout;
using std::endl;

int main()
{
    srand(time(NULL));

string ideaArray[] = {"Go on a walk", "Organize or change up your room", "Code", "Eat", "Drink", "Call up a friend", "Take a bubble bath", "Plan a party", "Listen to music", "Watch TV", "Play a game", "Go swimming", "Hang out with family or friends", "Research new ways to make money", "Make a YouTube video", "Spend time with pets (if you have any)", "Watch YouTube videos", "Make a fort", "Smoke", "Excercise", "Make your own game", "Think about your future", "Learn magic tricks", "Test your memory", "Take fun quizzes online", "Browse social media", "Paint", "Do a puzzle", "Try on outfits", "Read", "Sleep", "Make up scenarios in your head", "Look at old pictures", "Get a job if you don't have one", "Pick up trash where you live", "Try to make it through an hour without touching the floor", "Read the latest news", "Have a fire", "Prank call people", "Find stuff that you don't use that you could sell", "Go fishing", "Go camping"};

string idea = ideaArray[rand() % 42];

cout << idea << endl;

return 0;
}
It's always cool looking back at the first project that you've done (in anything) and comparing it to what you could do now.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(08-10-2018 - 09:29 PM)Sasuke Wrote: It's always cool looking back at the first project that you've done (in anything) and comparing it to what you could do now.

I know man, it's pretty neat.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)