ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Sevn

by Sevn - 06-20-2016 - 03:16 PM
Hey guys, I'm Sevn. I think it's hard to talk positive about myself because I don't want to be arrogant. I think I'm all round and I want to be good in everything. I always want to be better than others. I want to excel. That isn't always a good thing, but I think I get the best out of myself. No matter if it's a computer game, graphics, soccer. That are my hobbies too. I like computer games, especially for my PlayStation. CoD, FIFA, GTA V.. Damn, I played that games so much. I was a writer for one of the biggest websites in Holland about games. It was fun, because I liked what I was doing and I got free review games (legit)! I don't do that anymore because it was hard work, lol. Graphics is another hobby. I love designing, it's like a passion. On Saturday, I go to the soccer field or nature and then I take hundreds of photos with my Canon EOS 1200D. After that, I go home, start my pc with Photoshop and I start editing. Sometimes it's a beautiful effect, but sometimes I create a whole other picture from my photo. Sports is another thing I like. On the pitch I had the best feeling ever. I could take a free kick. I hit the ball wrong and I regretted. But to my surprise turned the ball into the goal. I cheered and my friends hugged me. Since then, I have a love of football. I'm also a soccer fan. I follow Feyenoord Rotterdam and I go to the matches and I like FC Barcelona and Southampton too. In America. there is one soccer team called the Seattle Sounders. I like that, but idk why. And I like TV shows and ANIME! :shy:
Welcome to the forum.
(06-20-2016 - 04:29 PM)Nova Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

Thanks man!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)