ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Self Mutilation

by PsychoWhite - 10-08-2016 - 07:08 AM
I know what you cunts are thinking. I'm a cutter. This is far from the truth.

My self-Mutilation is much different I like to refer to it as 'Self Surgery'

For instance, I have removed multiple toenails and finger nails for various reasons. They include, They are ingrown, They were smashed, or just to see if I can pull them off with a pair of pliers.

Once I ripped my own tooth out with a pair of channel locks just because I couldn't get an appointment with a dentist.

If I need anything removed or cut off I do it myself. The Navy pays for my medical but I find a strange satisfaction in doing surgery on myself. I am covered in more scars that I can count or remember.

I once cauterized my own arm with a knife I heated up on the stove because of a previous injury I caused to myself with a broken beer bottle and a Knife. I have a silver dollar sized burn from it.

What I've said and many agree with is this: The amount of pain I put myself makes me more tolerant to shit, and that the things that merely hurt me, will make you cry like a bitch.
(10-08-2016 - 07:08 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: I know what you cunts are thinking. I'm a cutter. This is far from the truth.

My self-Mutilation is much different I like to refer to it as 'Self Surgery'

For instance, I have removed multiple toenails and finger nails for various reasons. They include, They are ingrown, They were smashed, or just to see if I can pull them off with a pair of pliers.

Once I ripped my own tooth out with a pair of channel locks just because I couldn't get an appointment with a dentist.

If I need anything removed or cut off I do it myself. The Navy pays for my medical but I find a strange satisfaction in doing surgery on myself. I am covered in more scars that I can count or remember.

I once cauterized my own arm with a knife I heated up on the stove because of a previous injury I caused to myself with a broken beer bottle and a Knife. I have a silver dollar sized burn from it.

What I've said and many agree with is this: The amount of pain I put myself makes me more tolerant to shit, and that the things that merely hurt me, will make you cry like a bitch.

Damn dude, this is some gruesome shit :P
You should've posted this in the vices bay... but if you wanna brag about this hehe by all means, you do you homie!
So I noticed Vice's after I posted this and almost double posted it. It is a vice but it's also something I can brag about. So I'm not sure where this belongs just yet.
(10-08-2016 - 07:17 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: So I noticed Vice's after I posted this and almost double posted it. It is a vice but it's also something I can brag about. So I'm not sure where this belongs just yet.

It's fine being in here, just the beginning seems like a vice haha, but no you're entitled to post where ever you want :D
(I'm not mini-modding brother)

But still your last line of the thread speaks out to me man xD
(10-08-2016 - 07:52 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 07:17 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: So I noticed Vice's after I posted this and almost double posted it. It is a vice but it's also something I can brag about. So I'm not sure where this belongs just yet.

It's fine being in here, just the beginning seems like a vice haha, but no you're entitled to post where ever you want :D
(I'm not mini-modding brother)

But still your last line of the thread speaks out to me man xD

I feel ya brother. There is a lot more to my story then what I posted. I was on my ship for 5 years. And for about the first 3 to 3 1/2 I bled nearly every day. Weather it was work related, fun related, or self destruction related. I was known by all the Doc on a first name basis. Even the new people knew of my legacy before even meeting me. While on the ship I managed to break my arm (now I have a plate and 6 pins), Cut the tips of 2 of my fingers off, Break my ankle, smash my hand in a door to the point of almost a break plus many more. One of these days I wont be Lazy and I'll post pictures. (The hand in door thing was on purpose. Lol)
OH DAMN! I watch suicide videos for the "luls" of it but this shit made me cringe. :noh:
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(10-08-2016 - 08:22 AM)Wubzer Wrote: OH DAMN! I watch suicide videos for the "luls" of it but this shit made me cringe. :noh:

Lol that's kind of funny. Not sure why. Didn't think it would have that effect I guess.
(10-08-2016 - 08:27 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 08:22 AM)Wubzer Wrote: OH DAMN! I watch suicide videos for the "luls" of it but this shit made me cringe. :noh:

Lol that's kind of funny. Not sure why. Didn't think it would have that effect I guess.

9/11 building jumping videos.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(10-08-2016 - 08:30 AM)Wubzer Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 08:27 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote:

9/11 building jumping videos.

I remember watching those live from school.
I dislocated my arm once, so I pushed it back in myself.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)