ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Self Mutilation

by PsychoWhite - 10-08-2016 - 07:08 AM
True. I just shoved a 14g Taper through my nose again the other night while drunk.

It's not til I wake up that it hurts and take it out.
(10-09-2016 - 04:14 PM)PsychoWhite Wrote: True. I just shoved a 14g Taper through my nose again the other night while drunk.

Nice, that's one way to nose around.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-09-2016 - 04:18 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-09-2016 - 04:14 PM)PsychoWhite Wrote: True. I just shoved a 14g Taper through my nose again the other night while drunk.

Nice, that's one way to nose around.
Hahahaha nice one @Red

@PsychoWhite BE MORE CAREFUL NIGGI Heart

I had a 12mm ear stretcher, then let it heal killed like a bitch.
(10-09-2016 - 11:06 PM)DStar Wrote:

I had a 12mm ear stretcher, then let it heal killed like a bitch.

Ouch man. Awesome though.
That and I can't have piercings in the Navy. So I take the nose jewelry out. But they never see my nipples so I have those pierced
(10-12-2016 - 07:57 PM)PsychoWhite Wrote: That and I can't have piercings in the Navy. So I take the nose jewelry out. But they never see my nipples so I have those pierced

Any piercing that can be hidden under clothing is usually fine, though you wouldn't pass through a metal detector gate. :feels:
Post pics xD

Quote:The amount of pain I put myself makes me more tolerant to shit, and that the things that merely hurt me, will make you cry like a bitch.

What 'shit'? This is all selfinflicted teenage nonsense. Probably because your uncle touched you on the knee.
Wow. If I ever need surgery at a discount, Ill give you a call
(10-08-2016 - 07:08 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: I know what you cunts are thinking. I'm a cutter. This is far from the truth.

My self-Mutilation is much different I like to refer to it as 'Self Surgery'

For instance, I have removed multiple toenails and finger nails for various reasons. They include, They are ingrown, They were smashed, or just to see if I can pull them off with a pair of pliers.

Once I ripped my own tooth out with a pair of channel locks just because I couldn't get an appointment with a dentist.

If I need anything removed or cut off I do it myself. The Navy pays for my medical but I find a strange satisfaction in doing surgery on myself. I am covered in more scars that I can count or remember.

I once cauterized my own arm with a knife I heated up on the stove because of a previous injury I caused to myself with a broken beer bottle and a Knife. I have a silver dollar sized burn from it.

What I've said and many agree with is this: The amount of pain I put myself makes me more tolerant to shit, and that the things that merely hurt me, will make you cry like a bitch.
i dont know if thats awesome or messed up, nice.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)