ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Scammer --- FantasyMods aka Robert Jackson

by XBLxPhantom - 10-10-2018 - 10:22 PM
He had a thread or comment i had seen saying he would do menu designs if you contacted him on discord. so i contacted him and we came to an agreement of 25.60 British pounds. (almost 40$ CAD my currency :) ) because i had asked him to do a good few hours of work.   anyways I paid him. (((I have pictures of our chat showing him say he received payment and all but apparently i can't attach photos to the thread????))))))  anyways i gave him about 4-5 hrs before i asked if he'd made any progress. and he went on to keep saying he'd do it at that moment for about a month. and now a bit ago i noticed he deleted his Discord :)    so, Fantasy Mods aka Robert Jackson you're lucky you're scamming me from another country bud :) I don't like thieves.

- update - we've settled the debt and are okay.
That why i say make design by your own with appi intense script, it so easy.
(10-11-2018 - 11:25 AM)Tgsaudoiz Wrote: That why i say make design by your own with appi intense script, it so easy.

This was before hand. I made the menu base thread a few days ago. i had paid robert for the design about a month ago or more.
ermm actualy i didnt delete my discord i got banned and didnt know your tag so sorry but i didnt scam add my new one
Robert Jackson#8073
Proud founder & owner of
(10-11-2018 - 04:41 PM)FantasyMods Wrote: ermm actualy i didnt delete my discord i got banned and didnt know your tag so sorry but i didnt scam add my new one
Robert Jackson#8073

Yeh Discords Been Having Major Issues Lately
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(10-11-2018 - 04:41 PM)FantasyMods Wrote: ermm actualy i didnt delete my discord i got banned and didnt know your tag so sorry but i didnt scam add my new one
Robert Jackson#8073

Okay. Sending request. Trojan.exe#6951 ....... this way you cannot forget my discord profile.
oof discord lmao

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)