ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Request Video Intro

by PsychoWhite - 10-28-2016 - 04:11 AM
What's up,

I know this isn't easy work for you all so if some does end up accepting this, please take your time and thank you very much.

I made a lot of videos on YouTube called "Driving like an Asshole" and "Tard that Tune".
You can find my videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPWCVhD...wsaISKLnLw

Anyways I'm looking for a 10-15 second long intro. Possibly even 7 seconds. Nothing long or annoying. Basically I'd like it to say either "PsychoWhite Productions" or "xNorCalx Productions". Preferably PsychoWhite.

It doesnt need to spin or jump around or bounce around the corners like an old Windows Screen Saver. I'd just like it to be somewhat animated. 

The colors I'm into right now are Lime Green. Like annoyingly green. And Purple. It could be like "Joker" Theme as I call the combo. If it's like centered text with purple smoke or lightning or something. You all are the creative minds, not me.

Again, Thank you. And if nobody will do this for free, I'm willing to pay a bit. I'd just have to be 100% happy with it before payment is sent. Not trying to cheat anyone but I don't want to pay for something I wont like.
Why dont you change your Channel name to Pyscho White?
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
(10-28-2016 - 04:24 AM)salty Wrote: Why dont you change your Channel name to Pyscho White?

Not really sure how...
   First Step

[Image: d15b1e258ef56d7dbbc75a5be6843471.gif]

Second

[Image: 81bce419cf0cd63be5ae157a6bd29acc.gif]

Third

[Image: 5e0ec06e68ec9b74ec805231a04cdbd2.gif]
Awesome, thank you. I will do that once my new video uploads.
(10-28-2016 - 04:43 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: Awesome, thank you. I will do that once my new video uploads.

Well you got a new Sub!
And good luck with the intro!
Awesome. Thank you!!!!!
I won't be able to make an intro for you but I can render an intro (which takes a long amount of time without the proper hardware) for you. PushedToInsanity from Youtube shows a lot of intros I'm sure you'd like. Just give me the intro URL you're interested in and I'll render it with your name.

If you want someone to be alerted by the post you're about to make, please click on the 'Reply' or 'Quote' button.

[Image: 2d925613dda7b6bb5c09f892c7331e21.png]
(10-28-2016 - 08:08 AM)Alex Wrote: I won't be able to make an intro for you but I can render an intro (which takes a long amount of time without the proper hardware) for you. PushedToInsanity from Youtube shows a lot of intros I'm sure you'd like. Just give me the intro URL you're interested in and I'll render it with your name.

If you want someone to be alerted by the post you're about to make, please click on the 'Reply' or 'Quote' button.

Looking through intro's now. do they need to have the music if I like one?
(10-28-2016 - 08:22 PM)PsychoWhite Wrote:
(10-28-2016 - 08:08 AM)Alex Wrote: I won't be able to make an intro for you but I can render an intro (which takes a long amount of time without the proper hardware) for you. PushedToInsanity from Youtube shows a lot of intros I'm sure you'd like. Just give me the intro URL you're interested in and I'll render it with your name.

Looking through intro's now. do they need to have the music if I like one?

I can cut it out for you with Sony Vegas if you're not interested in the music provided.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)