ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Release] Code/script encryption method

by IcyJake - 12-15-2018 - 03:01 AM
Before I even post the script, just know that this is an EXTREMELY simple method of encryption. I don't even like to call it an encryption because it's literally so simple to decrypt if you know what you're doing. This simple encryption method works by taking a Lua script and turning it into pre-compiled Lua bytecode. The reason this encryption method is so simple is because pre-compiled bytecode for Lua is extremely easy to decompile. All you have to do to decompile it is get the bytecode instructions and manually convert them back into regular Lua code.

If you don't know how to get the bytecode instructions, then all you have to do is install Lua 5.1 and run "luac". Running "luac" will show you the content of the bytecode and will allow you to get the bytecode instructions. Anyways, enjoy the script!

Code:
local strand = string.dump(function()
    -- Put your script that you wanted encrypted here (don't forget to remove the "--" symbols)
end)

s = "'"

for i = 1, strand:len() do
    s = s .. "\\" .. strand:sub(i, i):byte()
end

s = s .. "'"

print(s)
print("")
print("Your encrypted script is above!")
print("Thanks for using IcyJake\'\s encryption script. <3")

[Image: NJQIsDB.png]
This is quite cool man
(12-16-2018 - 01:30 AM)0xVerplix Wrote: This is quite cool man

Thanks bro, glad you liked it.
This is not a really good method to encrypt because you can just do print("Byte Codes Here") and it will print the original code
(05-27-2019 - 02:33 AM)Vaxure Wrote: This is not a really good method to encrypt because you can just do print("Byte Codes Here") and it will print the original code

Why do you think I said "I don't even like to call it an encryption because it's literally so simple to decrypt if you know what you're doing"?

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)