ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Question] ENC_SEED | ENC_VAR

by GHOSTED - 03-27-2020 - 12:20 PM
can anyone explain me what this does?
i'm confused with it.

[Image: VAUV4VY.png]
DISCORD: xexghosted
it is a encryption method but it ant that good
Very poor encryption method, even on compile the raw data is still visible. If you're going to try and encrypt variables I'd suggest incremented XOR, AES or (if you can) write your own multi-layer encryption method.
(03-27-2020 - 06:15 PM)ChrissyBoy Wrote: Very poor encryption method, even on compile the raw data is still visible. If you're going to try and encrypt variables I'd suggest incremented XOR, AES or (if you can) write your own multi-layer encryption method.
the reason you can still see the data is because the encryption method is in the source it need to be in a tool and the decrypt rewite a tiny bit different
(03-27-2020 - 05:36 PM)Venom_Modz Wrote: it is a encryption method but it ant that good

simple say its useless?
DISCORD: xexghosted
its just another meme serves no real purpose and it doesnt even look good
Add my Discord Kiwi2014566#9755
Its just a function to XOR an address and then another to decrypt the XOR on the address, seen this in a gtav menu before.
i bet giths just did this to hide it from people
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(03-30-2020 - 04:30 AM)local_hookah Wrote: i bet giths just did this to hide it from people
I don't think he'd do something like that, the guy hates macros.

This is a pretty shitty way of doing XOR, if you want a half decent method of XOR you could do what I like to call 'incremental XOR' which does exactly what it says and increments the XORKey by 'x' each time it encrypts a byte. You could go even further and do quadword HighMidLow key splits but that's for another day. I have left an example of incremental xor below, it's not the best and there's a lot more you can do besides increment by 1 but it's a start.

Code:
void _incremental_xor(byte* array, int arraysize, byte basekey)
{
for (int i = 0x00; i < arraysize; i++)
{
byte xorkey = (basekey + (i * 0x01));
array[i] ^= xorkey;
}
}
thanks dude man. awesome

Users browsing: 9 Guest(s)