ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

VehicleStats FUNCTION IN C

by Aldairhacker - 04-28-2019 - 02:08 AM
FUNCTION IN C

Can someone help me? I have this code from Wesley Marcos source code for vehicle status

_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Top Speed");

_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Acceleration");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Braking");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Traction");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(_GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_SPEED(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_ACCELERATION(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_BRAKING(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_TRACTION(VehicleModel)));

http://prnt.sc/nhrsc7

I put in my script and funcionol, but the speed code is the only one that is pulling the actual value of the function already the

Acceleration
Braking
Traction

does not pull the actual value pulls a much lower value than expected, very difficult to notice

Wesley said that I add this function on the pc and he said that prescizol of that ROUND to work on the pc and it works correctly on my already did not work out with it so he told me to pull it out to see if it would work from any non-functional way

Does anyone have an idea how I can do this?
What exactly is the problem? I don't understand
(04-28-2019 - 02:26 AM)Gerald Wrote: What exactly is the problem? I don't understand

only one of these codes pulls the value of the correct status that would be the speed

the others do not want to pull, I do not know what's missing

(04-28-2019 - 02:26 AM)Gerald Wrote: What exactly is the problem? I don't understand

I can help u lol very easy to fix
(04-28-2019 - 04:35 AM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: I can help u lol very easy to fix

Thank you if you could, thank you very much.
Happywide

Discord??
(04-28-2019 - 06:29 AM)Aldairhacker Wrote:

Thank you if you could, thank you very much.
Happywide

Discord??

sure ModzMaster#2676
Niceee thanks bro i will try this out
(04-28-2019 - 02:08 AM)Aldairhacker Wrote: FUNCTION IN C

Can someone help me? I have this code from Wesley Marcos source code for vehicle status

_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Top Speed");

_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Acceleration");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Braking");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Traction");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(_GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_SPEED(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_ACCELERATION(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_BRAKING(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_TRACTION(VehicleModel)));

I put in my script and funcionol, but the speed code is the only one that is pulling the actual value of the function already the

Acceleration
Braking
Traction

does not pull the actual value pulls a much lower value than expected, very difficult to notice

Wesley said that I add this function on the pc and he said that prescizol of that ROUND to work on the pc and it works correctly on my already did not work out with it so he told me to pull it out to see if it would work from any non-functional way

Does anyone have an idea how I can do this?

i think is a other sprite crack this menu source and extract the code
drawNotification("Welcome to Royale 2.5, Created by SxsxModz");
C++/C# Dev
Gsc/r Dev
[Image: Royaletram2.png]

Thank you very much for uploading it
solved lol :) :v

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)