ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

VehicleStats FUNCTION IN C

by Aldairhacker - 04-28-2019 - 02:08 AM
Does it work well does it fail or slow down the game?
(06-16-2019 - 10:05 AM)carlos_20 Wrote: Does it work well does it fail or slow down the game?

It works fine, but the code is not complete.
Cool bost my broski
Guys, it works perfectly. U 're a crack, Insano. jjj :) ;). Regards.
(06-29-2019 - 07:30 AM)ELSANTO1 Wrote: Guys, it works perfectly. U 're a crack, Insano. jjj  :) ;). Regards.

?
(04-28-2019 - 02:08 AM)Aldairhacker Wrote: FUNCTION IN C

Can someone help me? I have this code from Wesley Marcos source code for vehicle status

_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Top Speed");

_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Acceleration");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Braking");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_STRING("Traction");
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(_GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_SPEED(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_ACCELERATION(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_BRAKING(VehicleModel)));
_PUSH_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_INT(ROUND(GET_VEHICLE_MODEL_MAX_TRACTION(VehicleModel)));

http://prnt.sc/nhrsc7

I put in my script and funcionol, but the speed code is the only one that is pulling the actual value of the function already the

Acceleration
Braking
Traction

does not pull the actual value pulls a much lower value than expected, very difficult to notice

Wesley said that I add this function on the pc and he said that prescizol of that ROUND to work on the pc and it works correctly on my already did not work out with it so he told me to pull it out to see if it would work from any non-functional way

Does anyone have an idea how I can do this?
nice but is buggy

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)