ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Remote Recovery

by magiccarpet - 09-26-2018 - 07:40 PM
People stop hating on me! This code helps people with their menus its not hurting anyone!
Code:
opd_s NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER_FUNC_t = { 0x47E00C, TOC };
unsigned int(*NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER_FUNC)(unsigned int a_uiRecevPlayerIndex, int valuePointer) = (unsigned int(*)(unsigned int, int))&NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER_FUNC_t;

opd_s NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS_t = { 0x12D141C, TOC };
void(*NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS)(int stats, int value, unsigned int a_uiRecevPlayerIndex) = (void(*)(int, int, unsigned int))&NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS_t;

unsigned int NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER(unsigned int PlayerIndex)
{
    return NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER_FUNC(PlayerIndex, 1);
}
int MPSwitch_Int = 1;
void SetPlayerStats(unsigned int a_uiRecevPlayerIndex, char *Stat_Index, float Value_Index)
{
    if (strcmp(UI::_GET_TEXT_SUBSTRING(Stat_Index, 0, 5), "MPPLY") == 0)
    {
        NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY(Stat_Index), Value_Index, NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER(a_uiRecevPlayerIndex));
    }
    else
    {
        char debug[500];
        snprintf(debug, sizeof(debug), "MP%i_%s", MPSwitch_Int - 1, Stat_Index);
        NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY(debug), Value_Index, NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER(a_uiRecevPlayerIndex));
    }
}
(09-26-2018 - 07:40 PM)magiccarpet Wrote: People stop hating on me! This code helps people with their menus its not hurting anyone!
Code:
unsigned int(*NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER_FUNC)(unsigned int a_uiRecevPlayerIndex, int valuePointer) = (unsigned int(*)(unsigned int, int))&NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER_FUNC_t;

void(*NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS)(int stats, int value, unsigned int a_uiRecevPlayerIndex) = (void(*)(int, int, unsigned int))&NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS_t;

{
}
int MPSwitch_Int = 1;
void SetPlayerStats(unsigned int a_uiRecevPlayerIndex, char *Stat_Index, float Value_Index)
{
    {
        NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY(Stat_Index), Value_Index, NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER(a_uiRecevPlayerIndex));
    }
    else
    {
        char debug[500];
        NETWORK_INCREMENT_STATS(GAMEPLAY::GET_HASH_KEY(debug), Value_Index, NETWORK_HANDLE_FROM_PLAYER(a_uiRecevPlayerIndex));
    }
}

When you cant code but think its funny to leak shit -_-
(09-26-2018 - 07:53 PM)PyschosisSPRX Wrote:
(09-26-2018 - 07:40 PM)magiccarpet Wrote: People stop hating on me! This code helps people with their menus its not hurting anyone!
Code:

{
}
int MPSwitch_Int = 1;
{
    {
    }
    else
    {
        char debug[500];
    }
}

idk what ur problom is lol. Im just as a good coder as you. https://prnt.sc/kz2nrm.. You need to chill.
(09-26-2018 - 08:13 PM)magiccarpet Wrote:
Code:

{
}
int MPSwitch_Int = 1;
{
    {
    }
    else
    {
        char debug[500];
    }
}

idk what ur problom is lol. Im just as a good coder as you. https://prnt.sc/kz2nrm.. You need to chill.

want me to get some screenys ? ill prove your shit go learn how to socket request a pastebin
(09-26-2018 - 08:27 PM)PyschosisSPRX Wrote:
Code:

{
}
int MPSwitch_Int = 1;
{
    {
    }
    else
    {
        char debug[500];
    }
}

want me to get some screenys ? ill prove your shit go learn how to socket request a pastebin

dude you need to chill the fuck out. All i did was leak code *YOU DIDNT CREATE*. You sholdent be mad about me leaking code that will help others. If your so focused on your menu sales and dont care about other people having this code *YOU DIDNT MAKE* in their menus than i hope your menu gets cracked.
(09-26-2018 - 08:30 PM)magiccarpet Wrote:
Code:

{
}
int MPSwitch_Int = 1;
{
    {
    }
    else
    {
        char debug[500];
    }
}

dude you need to chill the fuck out. All i did was leak code *YOU DIDNT CREATE*. You sholdent be mad about me leaking code that will help others. If your so focused on your menu sales and dont care about other people having this code *YOU DIDNT MAKE* in their menus than i hope your menu gets cracked.

more the fact that your fucking over pro becuase ITS HIS CODE
Oh sh*t, ya both really got a beef
_asm
(09-26-2018 - 08:37 PM)PyschosisSPRX Wrote:
(09-26-2018 - 07:53 PM)PyschosisSPRX Wrote: When you cant code but think its funny to leak shit -_-

better than you selling the code. And stop denying that your selling it becuase thats how i got my hands on it:) you selling it to people!

(09-26-2018 - 08:43 PM)SinceModz Wrote: Oh sh*t, ya both really got a beef

lol yea sincemodz is bae tho <3
(09-26-2018 - 08:43 PM)magiccarpet Wrote:
(09-26-2018 - 08:13 PM)magiccarpet Wrote: idk what ur problom is lol. Im just as a good coder as you. https://prnt.sc/kz2nrm.. You need to chill.

better than you selling the code. And stop denying that your selling it becuase thats how i got my hands on it:) you selling it to people!

show me proof i sold the code ? i never sold stats 
also yh since carpet cant code for shit

also live cary on with that mouth to me on skype yh ? ill see what you mum says about your mouth
(09-26-2018 - 09:23 PM)PyschosisSPRX Wrote:
(09-26-2018 - 08:43 PM)magiccarpet Wrote:
(09-26-2018 - 08:27 PM)PyschosisSPRX Wrote: want me to get some screenys ? ill prove your shit go learn how to socket request a pastebin

show me proof i sold the code ? i never sold stats 
also yh since carpet cant code for shit

also live cary on with that mouth to me on skype yh ? ill see what you mum says about your mouth

call my mom dude. Im done with your dumb drama over code FOR A GAME MODIFICATION!!! You want to make this a big deal than go ahead. But im done with your BS. Ill leak code all i want to help people and if you got a problom with that than DEAL WITH IT. This is my last responce to your little dumb comments.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)