ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Attach Protection

by Joalson - 04-17-2019 - 04:42 AM
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

(04-17-2019 - 04:42 AM)Joalson Wrote:
Hidden Content

Hidden Content

pool is better
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
take this to dms stop trashing this guys thread
(04-19-2019 - 05:31 AM)EVX Wrote: take this to dms stop trashing this guys thread

Resolved now all good boss
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
Hidden Content

Nice. I have a similar one currently on XBOX but i don't have as many models as yours. lol. Nice release !

-- You should also add so it sets the entity as a mission entity then deletes. otherwise if someone is spamming objects on you, they will still lag you and could crash you.
(04-20-2019 - 07:31 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
Hidden Content

Nice. I have a similar one currently on XBOX but i don't have as many models as yours. lol. Nice release !

-- You should also add so it sets the entity as a mission entity then deletes. otherwise if someone is spamming objects on you, they will still lag you and could crash you.

Edit: He'll Also Get Lag, And Possibly Crash Coz Hes Using Array Lists [i]. They're good for some things but not always the best way to go.
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(04-20-2019 - 08:17 AM)trinity7 Wrote:
(04-20-2019 - 07:31 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
Hidden Content

Edit: He'll Also Get Lag, And Possibly Crash Coz Hes Using Array Lists [i]. They're good for some things but not always the best way to go.

he can also add a timer and it helps prevent lag.  this way the Protection isn't continuously checking for attached entitys. only every few hundred milli seconds
Thank you very much, does this delete the objects?
easy to make honestly
Hidden Content

Use Pool Its better than Using that
Disc = 0xemiil

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)