ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New Upgrade & Userbar

by Red - 10-08-2016 - 04:17 PM
(10-10-2016 - 02:15 AM)Axe Wrote: The 4th userbar is something that the Administration Panel has been contemplating for weeks now. Userbar looks good, but the main reason it hasn't been placed into effect as of now, is due to the fact that there simply isn't enough exclusive benefits to support another upgrade; not to mention the current upgrade sections are dead.

As for the userbars for normal users, I honestly don't think we will be adding that. A userbar is one of many thing you should work for here on the site or at least earn through support. The upgrade userbars are cool same can be said for staff and groups. But what point would there be if you could register and have one off the rip; at least that's my take on it, that will go through to the other admins as well not just me.

Other than that, we have a lot more things in store for changes and some upcoming events for the site that will hopefully encourage people to be a bit more active than they are now.

Nova was talking about having access to some new credit games, which the ones he told me about sound awesome to be a Ruby member. Not too bothered about the regular member userbar, I made it out of boredom anyway. Heart

(10-10-2016 - 02:18 AM)Senpai Wrote: This looks hella awesome! Good Job Dude!

Thanks man glad you like it. Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
yep very good :) i love it ^^

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)