ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Never get a Nissan

by Sanic - 11-24-2016 - 05:18 AM
I ahve always wanted a GTR
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: scamming
We call the Nissan Patrol a Nissan Pootrol. Fiance's work vehicle is that. He works in telecommunications and has to drive it absolutely everywhere.

Subaru is better.
@3 is my slut
thx man, Imthinking when will be buy car
a cool one thats fore sure
my first and only question atm is why do you still have it?
(11-24-2016 - 05:18 AM)Sanic Wrote: Don't get any fucking Nissan, either being a car, a truck, whatever it may be. Never get one.

I've had mine for around 9 months now, it's such a piece of junk that I wanna punch it on a daily basis. It's not even major problems, but its problems that we've all experienced owning Nissan vehicles. My family has owned multiple Nissan cars, and I got a truck. Transmission slips, engine bogs down on slight slopes even though it has upwards of 180 HP. (You may say that isn't much for a vehicle, but these trucks aren't that big and Ford Rangers get the same if not less and they don't do it.) It has a chip in it that doesn't even allow you to get over 100 MPH which sucks, and then you have the cheap paint that comes on the vehicle, the shit gas mileage.

fuck nissan.

(just tonight. My left tail light went out, my exhaust lost another clamp, and my spare bay is lose as fuck.)
what about a GTR?
One of my cars is an X-terra, 2007 with a 173hp diesel engine. its around 233k but maintenance costs have been quite low, and as a result of rough roads. The only issue I still cant fix is the check engine light because of the catalytic converter removal
get a maserati problöem soved

and eat potatos wioth salt

always helps....
nissan am I right hahahahahahha
My neighbor has a Z that is always breaking down on him

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)