ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

My Setup Thread !!!

by BigDaddyyHD - 03-03-2016 - 09:14 AM
UPDATED WITH PICTURE OF IT SO FAR!!! :P
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Good work, looks impressive.
(03-15-2016 - 05:37 AM)Zhabu Wrote: Good work, looks impressive.

Thanks bro. The picture is terrible quality cause of my cheap ass phone but I mean it's alright :D
Looks awesome man, can imagine that lighting being annoying at night mind you!
(03-15-2016 - 07:06 PM)flindo Wrote: Looks awesome man, can imagine that lighting being annoying at night mind you!

Not really..
I like it, it's just a bit empty to me. You need some more goodies on your desk.

1-2 more monitors (Double/Triple)( I have a triple setup and I love it), Some desk supplies, etc.

Also, you could use some cord management and your set.

Lastly, The LED's Would look nicer under the desk and would make a super nice backsplash against the wall.

Other than that it looks good man. you took pretty cheap supplies and turned something nice into it. Well done dude. :)

7/10 :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(03-30-2016 - 04:16 AM)C22 Wrote: I like it, it's just a bit empty to me. You need some more goodies on your desk.

1-2 more monitors (Double/Triple)( I have a triple setup and I love it), Some desk supplies, etc.

Lastly, The  LED's Would look nicer under the desk and would make a super nice backsplash against the wall.

Other than that it looks good man. you took pretty cheap supplies and turned something nice into it. Well done dude. :)

Yeah it's been updated man just haven't had time to upload a picture :P
Thanks tho bro appreciate it Heart
(03-30-2016 - 04:58 AM)BigDaddyyHD Wrote:
(03-30-2016 - 04:16 AM)C22 Wrote: I like it, it's just a bit empty to me. You need some more goodies on your desk.

Lastly, The  LED's Would look nicer under the desk and would make a super nice backsplash against the wall.

Didn't me to rag on you, Just put my opinion on it. Looks good though. :) Hope it helps.

But would love to see some updated pics man :P

(Forgot to mention, You need a new chari!! Your back must hurt from sitting in that, I have a nice chair and mine hurts from sitting in it for a while, Cant imagine yours ;).)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(03-30-2016 - 05:01 AM)C22 Wrote:
(03-30-2016 - 04:58 AM)BigDaddyyHD Wrote:

Didn't me to rag on you, Just put my opinion on it. Looks good though. :)  Hope it helps.

But would love to see some updated pics man :P

(Forgot to mention, You need a new chari!! Your back must hurt from sitting in that, I have a nice chair and mine hurts from sitting in it for a while, Cant imagine yours ;).)

Yeah I need to get back on this thread because I have a chair now lol :D
Thanks for the feedback though man it really does help :)
if you ever want double the items or money back lol

http://demonforums.net/Thread-Amazon-ref...rvice-2016

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)