ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

My Favorite Video Games

by Sea - 12-02-2016 - 09:11 PM
(12-03-2016 - 11:48 PM)Poxy Wrote: Jesus Christ.

This is such a well written thread. This could fit in an entire 40 minute Fawfuls Minion countdown. Jesus.

I love how in depth you went in. And I am actually really interested in playing these games.

One question, do you know any way to get Amnesia?  I've wanted to play it for years after my sister told me about it, but not sure if I should invest or not (usually right after I buy a game I find a leak for it, ex. Stardew Valley, & Shellshock Live)

There might be a torrent for it. I'm not sure. If I had an extra copy on steam I'd give it to you D:
@3 is my slut
(12-04-2016 - 12:19 AM)Luna Wrote:

This is such a well written thread. This could fit in an entire 40 minute Fawfuls Minion countdown. Jesus.

I love how in depth you went in. And I am actually really interested in playing these games.

One question, do you know any way to get Amnesia?  I've wanted to play it for years after my sister told me about it, but not sure if I should invest or not (usually right after I buy a game I find a leak for it, ex. Stardew Valley, & Shellshock Live)

There might be a torrent for it. I'm not sure. If I had an extra copy on steam I'd give it to you D:

Nah I couldn't accept that
I'll go checking for one. See which ones are legit :)

Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback and you can check out this thread for the Amnesia series :)
Hi Im jacob sartious.

Are you doing any steam trades?
(12-04-2016 - 01:25 AM)OhManix Wrote: Hi Im jacob sartious.

Kinda curious by what you're asking for lol I don't have all of these games in my steam library these are games I've played over a the past 2 decades
Do you have gta 5?
(12-04-2016 - 01:25 AM)OhManix Wrote: Hi Im jacob sartious.

Why are you even asking lol, that's so weird.
@3 is my slut
(12-04-2016 - 02:16 AM)OhManix Wrote: Do you have gta 5?

lmfao No I don't.

I'd purchase the game if my laptop could handle it. I paid over $1.5k and it can barely run Black Ops. If it can't run a 7-year old game, I don't see how it's going to be running GTA V.
(12-04-2016 - 02:42 AM)Nix Wrote:

I'd purchase the game if my laptop could handle it. I paid over $1.5k and it can barely run Black Ops. If it can't run a 7-year old game, I don't see how it's going to be running GTA V.

You got ripped off. My laptop was about $1,400 and I can run Skyrim on Ultra 60fps

Users browsing: 26 Guest(s)