ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Mirai Botnet (Worlds largest Botnet)

by Bed - 10-15-2016 - 12:11 AM
looks cool, gonna check this out
(10-15-2016 - 12:11 AM)Bed Wrote: This is the world largest botnet. It has been released, this botnet can easily gather over 100K bots very fast (Day or 2) if you have a good dedicated server to run it off. I am not handing out instructions or giving tutorials on how to set this up, I am merely giving you guys the download link to the source. Simply look up on google how to set it up (You wont find anything but its work trying).

Download:  
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Here is a chart to show the power that this net can deal
(Top is Gigbits per second, Bottom is Million Packets per second)

Is this still relevant now day?

[Image: mirai-gre-attack.png]
(10-15-2016 - 12:11 AM)Bed Wrote: This is the world largest botnet. It has been released, this botnet can easily gather over 100K bots very fast (Day or 2) if you have a good dedicated server to run it off. I am not handing out instructions or giving tutorials on how to set this up, I am merely giving you guys the download link to the source. Simply look up on google how to set it up (You wont find anything but its work trying).

Download:  
Hidden Content

(Top is Gigbits pfnckler second, Bottom is Million Packets per second)

Download:  
Hidden Content

(Top is Gigbits pfnckler second, Bottom is Million Packets per second)

Download:  
Hidden Content

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spam

Download:  
Hidden Content

Damn!
Thanks brethren!
thanks for sharing

Download:  
Hidden Content

gg[Image: mirai-gre-attack.png]

Download:  
Hidden Content

thanks
good collaboration

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)