ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Maybe someone could se Amazon?

by wonnana - 01-09-2017 - 01:50 AM
Hey guys,I was interested in people who se amazon,i was looking for one,which could se 1thing for me from amazon.fr for 10%, usually i found trusted people at mpgh,but it seems like amazon has taken action and requested mpgh to close all threads which contains suspicious actions. So i was wondering maybe you know someone who could se,im paying after i get confirmation from amazon!.
i don't insult, i diagnose. 
(01-09-2017 - 01:50 AM)wonnana Wrote: Hey guys,I was interested in people who se amazon,i was looking for one,which could se 1thing for me from amazon.fr for 10%, usually i found trusted people at mpgh,but it seems like amazon has taken action and requested mpgh to close all threads which contains suspicious actions. So i was wondering maybe you know someone who could se,im paying after i get confirmation from amazon!.

im new here but I can do it, I se amazon 2-5 times a day
Amazon is really hard to refund/se nowadays. Good luck to you though
(01-13-2017 - 08:16 AM)Reckless Wrote: Amazon is really hard to refund/se nowadays. Good luck to you though

sadly i didnt find anyone :/ oh well.
i don't insult, i diagnose. 
no1 does it on this forum I see
Thanks for sharing guys!
I'm sorry to here that, but there are tricks that I cant publically say,
but there are,
What is that dude please tell me..
It's pretty hard to do it these days. They have much stricter policies regarding sending free stuff out
Sure i can bro pm me ill work out a deal

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)