ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Maybe someone could se Amazon?

by wonnana - 01-09-2017 - 01:50 AM
thx trying this soon
(01-09-2017 - 01:50 AM)wonnana Wrote: Hey guys,I was interested in people who se amazon,i was looking for one,which could se 1thing for me from amazon.fr for 10%, usually i found trusted people at mpgh,but it seems like amazon has taken action and requested mpgh to close all threads which contains suspicious actions. So i was wondering maybe you know someone who could se,im paying after i get confirmation from amazon!.

This post is so old but still useful for someone ?
My method is to buy some little things for ridiculous amount (I have AMZ PRIME) (1-10$), buy the thing I want to refund and buy other little things,
I'm waiting for all that stuff (if you can buy some things DAY 1, some DAY 2, the big thing DAY 3 etc...) and report at the end of the week (if you start on monday) that there is a package missing, the thing you want, just tell them on the first time if they can look after the package and tell you his localisation because you don't have him and after tell them you are impacious, and worried about your money, do it in chat or tel which is a lot better !
If you want well explained method tell me then, i'll to a tutorial.
You could just buy something and say it didn't arrive. Make sure the item is under $250 otherwise they ask for a police report.
You can refund Amazon easy af still. Takes no time and almost no effort
You can do it pretty easily. I personally SE them with Livechat and it just depends on the rep you get.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)