ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Lost my virginity to the wrong person

by socoolman - 01-19-2017 - 04:02 AM
fucking screwed up bad
Rip sorry to hear that man. That sucks. But don't worry, even if you don't get your virginity back, it's better for men than women if they've had sex previously. If you find a fresh woman, they won't know if you've had sex like if you find a used woman.
@3 is my slut
Its not that serious most people first is not the person they imagine lol
Shit that sucks. That's fucking sad :(
how can you lose your virginity to the wrong person
"woops, meant to stick it in ur twin lol"

anyways, rip u
(01-25-2017 - 05:53 PM)exeqt Wrote: how can you lose your virginity to the wrong person
"woops, meant to stick it in ur twin lol"

anyways, rip u

Probs what happened XD
-ᗪᗴᗩ♈ᖺᙡᓮᔕᖺ,

"Time to get my hack on" - Sum Cool Haxor
Sorry, should have kept it in your pants :/ Not that hard to control

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
Lmao 20 yo and still vergin lmao
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-21-2017 - 09:26 PM)maruchan Wrote: First time sex is lame anyway. You have no idea what you're doing and it's usually awkward and shaky. It's just the novelty of having sex for the first time. Unless you're a thoroughly unpleasant person you can probably assume you'll have sex in the future, and it'll probably be better as time goes on. You'll forget about the first time and wonder why it even mattered in the first place

That projection... huh 'shaky'? ahah wtf? You raping bitches that are ODing or some shit? haha Some whore going through withdrawal? So the more fucking the better and as you grow older and wiser you'll think it didn't matter... that's too much wtf in one comment for me.
shit happens :(

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)