ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Lost my virginity to the wrong person

by socoolman - 01-19-2017 - 04:02 AM
Virginity is not really that important actually, you won't even remember it in a few years. Fuck everybody. Literally.
I think what he means is what happened to me. I lost my virginity to a girl I was getting serious with and later she cheated on me and broke up with me after the fact. I lost my virginity to her but wish I hadn't. should have saved it for someone who appreciated me more.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(01-19-2017 - 04:02 AM)socoolman Wrote: fucking screwed up bad

That sucks I hope stuff winds up going better.
I don't think it matters that much man. It's not really anything special. I do think you want to have sex with the right people though. Not just everybody. And you've gotta have a good connection in other ways too.
I'm trying to find a way to take my own advice. I'm stuck in an uncomfortable relationship that isn't working for me. The sex doesn't do anything for me. That's what sucks.
There's not really anything you can do about it now, just take it as a learning experience. Not quite sure what you mean by you "screwed up bad," but i'm guessing it's one of these things.
1.  If you're talking about the actual experience, don't sweat it too much. It was your first time, no ones first time was perfect.
2. If you're talking about the actual person you did this with, if you regret it or something, just don't talk about it. With time you'll eventually forget about it.
How could you have sex with the wrong person ?
damn, I wish I was that lucky :')
honestly why does it matter who you lsoe your virginity to
You are wrong to do
Still trying to figure out how that happens xD

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)