ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

lol God mode? -FantasyMods-

by XBLxPhantom - 11-03-2018 - 08:07 PM
So, Fantasy mods think's he's cool selling a menu built off of United X with 50% shit not working and act like a piece of shit when i call him out on it and release my source saying its c&p lel, anything that is copied i leave creds for, what else are these leaks for? :) anyway go check that out if you want it's pretty shit. i wasn't nearly done the base work. :)... anyways FantasyMods had sent me this God Mode code and Said it was loot so why not share? ...... he said don't share so here i am :)  what goes around comes.....
Code:
if (UDGodmode) {//Undetected Godmode
       ENTITY::SET_ENTITY_PROOFS(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0);
   }
   else {
       ENTITY::SET_ENTITY_PROOFS(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
   }
i never gave you this lol you got this from trix mods you and the other phontom kid where asking me if your is right and we compared them lololol so in conclusion you got this of the other phantom mods guy so yeah keep trying to affect me
Proud founder & owner of
(11-03-2018 - 08:09 PM)FantasyMods Wrote: i never gave you this lol you got this from trix mods you and the other phontom kid where asking me if your is right and we compared them lololol so in conclusion you got this of the other phantom mods guy so yeah keep trying to affect me

LOL  i have proof you sent it to me... the only thing missing is the picture you sent to me wich it's obious you deleted you're trashhhhhhhh

(11-03-2018 - 08:09 PM)FantasyMods Wrote: i never gave you this lol you got this from trix mods you and the other phontom kid where asking me if your is right and we compared them lololol so in conclusion you got this of the other phantom mods guy so yeah keep trying to affect me

I'll post a link to the pics :)

(11-03-2018 - 08:28 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:

LOL  i have proof you sent it to me... the only thing missing is the picture you sent to me wich it's obious you deleted you're trashhhhhhhh

I'll post a link to the pics :)

https://www.mediafire.com/view/x3k1y1iu0...f.JPG/file

https://www.mediafire.com/view/q916zbf1t...a.JPG/file

https://www.mediafire.com/view/6kv19o47w...g.JPG/file

Stop trying Fantasy Mods you're so trash
why you leak stuff like this
(11-03-2018 - 08:51 PM)PacMan Wrote: why you leak stuff like this

this because he wanted to be a turd?  got an issue with what i post?  atleast it's something
(11-03-2018 - 08:53 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:

this because he wanted to be a turd?  got an issue with what i post?  atleast it's something

yeah it was private i do not understand people like you who have to leak private stuff
(11-03-2018 - 08:56 PM)PacMan Wrote:

yeah it was private i do not understand people like you who have to leak private stuff

He leaked it because robert jackson (AKA: FantasyMods) leaked his menu source
#CelestialFTW

(11-03-2018 - 09:13 PM)MaxModz Wrote:
(11-03-2018 - 08:56 PM)PacMan Wrote:

He leaked it because robert jackson (AKA: FantasyMods) leaked his menu source

that does not matter it was private
Sorry to say this, but this is the worst way to make an godmode option "undetected".
_asm
(11-03-2018 - 09:29 PM)SinceModz Wrote: Sorry to say this, but this is the worst way to make an godmode option "undetected".

but it works

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)