ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

lol God mode? -FantasyMods-

by XBLxPhantom - 11-03-2018 - 08:07 PM
(11-05-2018 - 12:19 AM)PacMan Wrote: know it is fully public to everybody i added it in a comment in native db :)
http://prntscr.com/lee8ud

How were you able todo that Mmmmmmm I can take database down ? With SQLISPM Inject Let me look into this
(11-05-2018 - 03:14 AM)RockstarGames Wrote:
(11-05-2018 - 12:19 AM)PacMan Wrote: know it is fully public to everybody i added it in a comment in native db :)

How were you able todo that Mmmmmmm I can take database down ? With SQLISPM Inject Let me look into this

lol why would i tell you
(11-05-2018 - 06:18 AM)PacMan Wrote:
(11-05-2018 - 03:14 AM)RockstarGames Wrote:

lol why would i tell you
lol

(11-05-2018 - 03:06 AM)XBLUnbound Wrote: This was never loot lol... If you didn't know about this native you're stupid.

I can still detect this by the way :)

wouldn't imagine it being hard to detect :/  lol
So much butthurt in the comments smh. I still can’t believe people sell mod menus for PS3/360 lmao. What a joke.
same shit getting leaked again getting pretty borning
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Blackhat activity
(11-03-2018 - 08:07 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: So, Fantasy mods think's he's cool selling a menu built off of United X with 50% shit not working and act like a piece of shit when i call him out on it and release my source saying its c&p lel, anything that is copied i leave creds for, what else are these leaks for? :) anyway go check that out if you want it's pretty shit. i wasn't nearly done the base work. :)... anyways FantasyMods had sent me this God Mode code and Said it was loot so why not share? ...... he said don't share so here i am :)  what goes around comes.....
Code:
if (UDGodmode) {//Undetected Godmode
       ENTITY::SET_ENTITY_PROOFS(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0);
   }
   else {
       ENTITY::SET_ENTITY_PROOFS(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
   }
Yes, this will probably work for normal damage for the player, but what about fall damage ?
(11-03-2018 - 08:07 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: So, Fantasy mods think's he's cool selling a menu built off of United X with 50% shit not working and act like a piece of shit when i call him out on it and release my source saying its c&p lel, anything that is copied i leave creds for, what else are these leaks for? :) anyway go check that out if you want it's pretty shit. i wasn't nearly done the base work. :)... anyways FantasyMods had sent me this God Mode code and Said it was loot so why not share? ...... he said don't share so here i am :)  what goes around comes.....
Code:
if (UDGodmode) {//Undetected Godmode
       ENTITY::SET_ENTITY_PROOFS(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0);
   }
   else {
       ENTITY::SET_ENTITY_PROOFS(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
   }
this shit is funny to read.
Can I use this code?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching/spamming

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)