ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Leak] Skype Banning Method! / Permanent Ban!

by Weeaboo - 01-12-2016 - 08:32 PM
So a good while back I came across this method, it is not made by me, it's made by a HF member called Scriptie, you can find his thread here.
I managed to obtain the method through a friend, and thought I'd share it with you guys. It's actually pretty basic, just requires a little time and patience. 
The more you've done it, the faster and the easier it goes, I have actually tried out the method, and truly enough, it does actually work...

[Image: Nfg1r6q.png]

[hide cost="8"] 
You can either download it here: https://mega.nz/#!7FcBDbwa!u0sekw0dmQj21...MztXvFxSyM 
VT: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/852b7...452623312/ 

Or just read it here, in case of any broken links or you not trusting the download link: 

Scriptie's Skype Banning Method, Mastered and completed.. Renewed and Re-Explained.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, from what I have had all together, is that people seem to feel this is a public out there method, when clearly it is not. People do not realise that it isn't
all about 1 to 5 steps as shown below
1. make fake skype
2. make fake screenshot
3. contact skype
4. report them
5. email screenshot = ban

It is nothing like that, it is much more advanced here and it will tell you word by word on what to do, and I promise you there will be no fail, I can guarantee you
that if they come back to you with bullshit that I will step in right there to help you any time and any place, honestly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's get started, 
Firstly you will need to have a actual skype account which you may use on a regular basis or at any other time.. Daily to Weekly to anytime this will work,
You will need to have access to the full email address which is made from the beginnning of the skype, or even changing it with primary details within here
: https://secure.skype.com/portal/profile
Let's move onto the new step!
Secondly,

You will need to have another account, Your main and a False account, Create a fake account at the following
- https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
- For the fake one, use a complete and utter bullshit Email
- Username : Put it looking just like the Victims Skype name.

Now, once you have made the false account, you must login with both skypes on your computer,
to do so, please follow this tutorial if you don't know how to have a secondary Skype:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B--xROBqT8I
- Works for literally any platform I beleive, I have tested it on Windows.
Once you have it setup and both skypes logged in, you may proceed to the next step!

Note: If you do not know how to do it, contact me and I will be sure to help you!

Thirdly,
With the False account, you must add the following to it from the Victim, and NOTE: You do not need to have the Victim added, just send it a request.. and get the name
and the Picture or whatever is allocated on the account.. You will need the following...
- Account Picture
- Account Username
- Account Motto (Only if Added)
- Account Country
- Account Status (Online, Offline, Busy, Away)

The Fake Account, Will need to be setup in the following: http://gyazo.com/edf206dc68cbb00bf1de179ddf68f57b
Note, I used that Picture in the old Method, but it will honestly do the job! Copy literally everything from that Victim to the Fake account!

You will need to move everything of the victim onto the fake account, and I mean everything.. as you can see, I copied the Username of the Victim, and I also put
the picture also shown as (4Wheeler Quad) and that is that. and it also has a Motto, you must have it as whatever, it can be literally theres or it can be anything 
that comes to mind!
Fourthly,

You should be finished setting up the false account, and now it comes for the most important part of this method, the way you present yourself in this conversation.
This is how you will be getting your Victim banned, by creating a false chat between you and yourself pretending to be the victim and the person who the victim is 
harassing also known as you. Let's get started,

Start of by actually adding your main account on skype, if you haven't actually had the victim on skype then don't bother accepting it on the main account of yours,

Now, add the account if you have the victim added, accept the fake accounts request and start a conversation looking like this!

[00:00:00]  FAKE ACCOUNT: Hello, I SEE YOUR FUCKING CUNT OF A FACE ADDED ME YOU BASTARD
[00:00:00] YOU: Dude.. Hello? How can I help you?.. Why are you being so rude?
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT: SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP, DONT REPLY TO ME YOU FUCK BOY I WILL CUT YOUR FAMILY UP AND PUT THEM IN BAGS AND SHIT ON THEM
[00:00:00] YOU: Wait.. What? Why are you saying all these things? Stop!
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT: What are you gonna do? IF I DONT STOP CUNT
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT: IM GONNA RAPE EM WATCH! Your getting fucked!
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT: LOL IM KILLING EM!!
[00:00:00] YOU: STOP PLEASE! I am reporting this!
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT: Ahaha FUCK FACE YOU AINT GONNA DO SHIT FUCK BOY
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT: COMING TO YOUR ADDRESS HEHEHEHE (Put a False Address EG: 47 Courness Road, United Kingdom G3274.. or whatever.)
[00:00:00]FAKE ACCOUNT: MATE YOUR FUCKED!!!!
[00:00:00] YOU: PLEASE MAN WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?
[00:00:00] YOU: PLEASE STOP THIS!
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT: YOUR SISTER TOO, MINE MINE MINE CUNT BOY!
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT:ur sister (False Sisters Name) GONNA FUCK HER NICE AND SLIT HER THROAT
[00:00:00] YOU: STOP SAYING ALL OF THIS!
[00:00:00] YOU: I'm going to report you, please stop harassing me!!!
[00:00:00] FAKE ACCOUNT: REPORT ALL YOU WANT, YOU AINT GONNA STOP ME CUNT BOY
[00:00:00] YOU: LEAVE ME ALONE

Now, hopefully that has set a full conversation up.. now here comes some of the most important bits here.. 
- You want to have the conversation with the fake account open, but!
- With the real Victim you want to ban, right click on there name and click on "View Profile" now, that will allow you to have it, drag the
profile into a empty place on the account, you have to make it look like this!
LINK: https://gyazo.com/bab1943f48f4c5da393c57ca7746c4d6 Now, I know it isn't the jon.westio account, but this is a actual Victim I recently banned, now.. that will 
be what it looks like, here comes one of the hardest parts to follow through! An here it is!

NOTE: Use Photoshop if you feel you need to make anything right!
Fifth, 
You will need to go over to this following link:
- https://support.skype.com/support_selection

You will need to login with your main account, and select the following.
- Security and Privacy
- Spam and Adult/Offensive..

That will be the key to the first start.
Click on - Next

and then you will get a selection to do
Select a contact method
 Skype Community Ask your question in our community. 
 Text chat support
Chat to a customer support representative – wait time: (Wait time will be here).
< Back

You will need to select "Text Chat Support", just click on the title of it on the page.

Then you will click next, as they confirm information blah blah, but make sure you have 
extensions enabled on your browser, the best one I recommend is Google Chrome, as it is a perfect browser ofcourse, 
and what you wish to do is open it up and basically have a conversation with the Operator just like the following:

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for an agent to respond.  You are currently '2' in the queue.
info: All agents are currently assisting others. Thank you for your patience. An agent will be with you shortly.  You are currently '1' in the queue.
info: All agents are currently assisting others. Thank you for your patience. An agent will be with you shortly.  You are currently '1' in the queue.
info: Privacy Statement 
You are now chatting with 'Rizaldy Y'.
Rizaldy Y: Welcome to Skype Live Support. My name is Rizaldy. In case we get disconnected, click on the chat support link, and you will be reconnected to us in no time.
Rizaldy Y: https://support.skype.com/en/support_selection
Rizaldy Y: With that being said, how can I help you today?
Scriptie: Hello, my name is (False Name EG: Thomas), I have been having trouble with a user and he has made some very
dark threats, as in Cutting up my family and Raping my sister, I am very worried.. I took a screenshot of this.. 
My skype Username is: (Username Here)
Rizaldy Y: I see, let me check the account (Something along those Lines)
Scriptie: Okay, Take your time
Rizaldy Y: Thanks!, I have checked your account.. but to gain full access I will need to send you a verification code to your email, sending it now
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THIS EMAIL
Scriptie: Okay, Thank you!
Rizaldy Y: I have sent the code
Scriptie: Okay, thank you.. the code is: 5498534 ( IT WILL BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!)
Rizaldy Y: Thank you for this, now I see you have been having trouble with a user,
I will be sending you a email after this chat where you can link the harassers username and picture.
Scriptie: thank you very much.. I will get to it right now..
Scriptie: Please can you deal with this urgently and honestly and very fast please.. I am very worried though Rizaldy..
Rizaldy Y: Okay, I will deal with it myself (Something along those lines)
Rizaldy Y: I will do it now, Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Scriptie: No that is all thank you!
Rizaldy Y: Great! Bye for now!
Scriptie: Bye!
Rizaldy Y: Rizaldy Y: I’m so glad I was able to help. In the future you can also find answers to any common issues and questions at https://support.skype.com/
Rizaldy Y: You may take note of the reference number I created regarding your concern; (Service Request Number EG: 3493593824). ( ASK FOR ONE)
Scriptie: Okay, thank you!
Rizaldy Y: By the way, I will greatly appreciate if you can find the time to answer our short and simple survey regarding the assistance I have personally provided you 
today as it will help me in my performance.
Rizaldy Y: To take the survey for me, please click on "CLOSE CHAT" on the upper right part of the window.
Rizaldy Y: I hope you continue to enjoy Skype. Again, this is Rizaldy. Please feel free to come back again. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Rizaldy Y: Take care and have a great day ahead!
Scriptie: Bye!
- Close the chat at top right, and leave the guy a positive for helping you out!

That should be everything for the chat, now! It should take around 5-15 minutes, for the actual email to arrive, if not go back to skype chat and repeat the process 
or just give them the reference number that they should actually give, Now.. to the Email Section!
Sixth,
You will receive a email.. Looking like the following:
https://gyazo.com/7771425b202e6c9ca81e63efe2e32ee3
and so on.. Now, what you want to do.. is you want to click on
"Reply"
Just add the Fake Screenshot which you have made, and make sure that it is right and perfected, and then you want to do this..
-> Post the Harassers name like this:
Harasser: (Name Here)

and then what you do is just send the email, and they will reply to you as urgent as it looks ofcourse! And the out come will look like the following!
-> https://gyazo.com/53fb39c83bb3de9860aff8c0336fbfd5

Now, here comes another trick of the trade! Just look here!
If you ever have another Victim, that you wish to ban.. just go to the email which says about "They Banned The Account" / "Restricted" and that will be the best 
way to keep on doing it.. just Reply to it with a new screenshot of a Victim.. and then the username saying that 
- "The user has added me again saying also rude things.. have a look here"

They will have a look at the email, and they will obviously do it all over.. but if you do not quite understand it.. just repeat all process of this.. 

I hope I have helped you ban an Skype account today! If you have any problems just message me on Hack Forums

[/hide]
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
Nice share, i'm sure a lot of people will find this useful.
Thanks mate. This will be useful.
The greater the difficulty, the greater the glory.

Tag or quote me in your post if you want me to see it.
Seems useful, will have to see
PM Me If You Need Help!
Nice share bud, I'm sure a lot of people will find a use for this :P.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
I just read through this and it is quite high quality thanks for the leak!
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
hope this will work anyway good work
[Image: sN38rP1.png]
awesome share man this is amazing :P
great share might be using this lol :P
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(01-14-2016 - 03:48 AM)Mortal Wrote: I just read through this and it is quite high quality thanks for the leak!

Glad you like it!

(01-14-2016 - 05:17 AM)Searnoix470 Wrote: hope this will work anyway good work

I have tested it out, twice, and both times it did work for me.
You just gotta make sure that you change up what you say, how it is said, and it isn't just the same copy + paste you provide them with.
Be a little clever and different, and it'll work for you.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)