ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Paragon Engine SOURCE By ghostboy2018

by ilovemars - 12-06-2018 - 03:04 AM
(12-09-2018 - 09:09 PM)Nebula Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 09:02 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 08:59 PM)Nebula Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 08:54 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 08:52 PM)Nebula Wrote: Releasing stuff I released months ago, smh
What you released was a crack not the source LOL, Maybe read what the post says, Mr Oh im going to crack peoples tools and advertise my own so they buy mine instead of theres LMFAO

99% of the time a cracked tool was unpacked, simple drag and drop the cracked program into dnSpy or another decompiler and exporting it is nothing LOL.
It may be nothing but its better than a crack also why avoid my last part? Hmmm funny how you avoid those questions so sit back down and go back to cracking peoples tools to advertise your own crappy tool that'll be given the same treatment as you've done to others but then within saying that your head is so far up your own ass you'll say ohh it'll never be cracked or some rubbish hahaha skid

Finna  You are cracking me up right now LOL. I threw not just my website with a link in their, I also put a link to xbO lmao. I would to see someone crack my program lmao. I don't even sell my program, so not like I care if people even go view it on my website, you are probably very salty because I may of cracked your program once  Finna . Releasing the source is not better than a crack lol, unless you fix the source to make the exe runnable then it is useless, unless you are plan on leeching like many people do around here.
Just cos you put something else in it still don't make it anything better LMFAO! And people will lol and hmmm you don't do you why does your site/discord/each crack you've done say otherwise? But saying that now that you know that you'll be off editing it all to hide it LMFAO, And you've not i just find it funny how you act all big when your the biggest skid around  Finna Finna Finna And each one i've posted works you can get the code i don't release the sources so people can rename and re-release i just fix the main bits up and let them free for people to need to look threw the code too learn what does what, I've let out alot of sources that can't build but you can gain the code from and only people whom know how to code would be able to understand and use that code so it prevents a leech downloading it as they wont know what to do nor how to fix it to rename it all. So sit back down like a good lil girl and let the adults do the adult talking
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
(12-09-2018 - 09:13 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 08:59 PM)Nebula Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 08:54 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote: What you released was a crack not the source LOL, Maybe read what the post says, Mr Oh im going to crack peoples tools and advertise my own so they buy mine instead of theres LMFAO

99% of the time a cracked tool was unpacked, simple drag and drop the cracked program into dnSpy or another decompiler and exporting it is nothing LOL.
It may be nothing but its better than a crack also why avoid my last part? Hmmm funny how you avoid those questions so sit back down and go back to cracking peoples tools to advertise your own crappy tool that'll be given the same treatment as you've done to others but then within saying that your head is so far up your own ass you'll say ohh it'll never be cracked or some rubbish hahaha skid

Finna  You are cracking me up right now LOL. I threw not just my website with a link in their, I also put a link to xbO lmao. I would to see someone crack my program lmao. I don't even sell my program, so not like I care if people even go view it on my website, you are probably very salty because I may of cracked your program once  Finna . Releasing the source is not better than a crack lol, unless you fix the source to make the exe runnable then it is useless, unless you are plan on leeching like many people do around here.
Just cos you put something else in it still don't make it anything better LMFAO! And people will lol and hmmm you don't do you why does your site/discord/each crack you've done say otherwise? But saying that now that you know that you'll be off editing it all to hide it LMFAO, And you've not i just find it funny how you act all big when your the biggest skid around  Finna Finna Finna And each one i've posted works you can get the code i don't release the sources so people can rename and re-release i just fix the main bits up and let them free for people to need to look threw the code too learn what does what, I've let out alot of sources that can't build but you can gain the code from and only people whom know how to code would be able to understand and use that code so it prevents a leech downloading it as they wont know what to do nor how to fix it to rename it all. So sit back down like a good lil girl and let the adults do the adult talking
Finna Finna Finna Finna  Who is going to crack my shit lmao? Just go back to leech like all the other kids around lmao. Just start coding from scratch, it is very simple to simply watch tuts on YT and then get ideas of what you want to code later on. No one ever listens, but have fun getting your tools cracked & leeching kiddo :), so please stop taking my cracks and simply dragging and dropping
[Image: a3m2zXG.gif]
Discord: Nebula#0001
[Image: a3m2zXG.gif]
(12-09-2018 - 09:37 PM)Nebula Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 09:13 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 08:59 PM)Nebula Wrote: 99% of the time a cracked tool was unpacked, simple drag and drop the cracked program into dnSpy or another decompiler and exporting it is nothing LOL.

Finna Finna Finna Finna  Who is going to crack my shit lmao? Just go back to leech like all the other kids around lmao. Just start coding from scratch, it is very simple to simply watch tuts on YT and then get ideas of what you want to code later on. No one ever listens, but have fun getting your tools cracked & leeching kiddo :), so please stop taking my cracks and simply dragging and dropping
You could be amazed at who, And nah i don't leech but you are a class A skid kid, And why would i want to watch YT vids on how to code lmfao i think its you that needs that as all you do is crack and steal code for your shitty tool that looks very close to another tool you cracked? Hmmm the picture is coming together now, And what tools lol i've only ever made one tool and that tool is free as way pay for skidded tools like yours lol and no as your cracking them im leaking the sources two different things i think you need to go back to school "Kiddo" lmfao
interesting I'll try it later
nice post fam ! :D
(12-20-2018 - 10:36 PM)ImJcMs Wrote: nice post fam ! :D
Thanks man enjoy it
nice leak man keep it up
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Blackhat activity
(12-22-2018 - 12:14 PM)moonmodz Wrote: nice leak man keep it up
Thanks man enjoy :)
nice release bud !
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(12-06-2018 - 03:04 AM)ilovemars Wrote:
*I DO NOT OWN THIS SOURCE*

This is Paragon Engine, As same as Nimbus i had it laying around,
Also not seeing it leaked on DF here you guys and gals go!

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

No need for vs on a source file
thanks bro
==========================================================================
PHP,  HTML coder
C++,  C# coder
Royale SPRX owner/developer
[Image: busbunny.png]
ToXiCk-$x$x#5002
==========================================================================

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)