ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Paragon Engine SOURCE By ghostboy2018

by ilovemars - 12-06-2018 - 03:04 AM
*I DO NOT OWN THIS SOURCE*

This is Paragon Engine, As same as Nimbus i had it laying around,
Also not seeing it leaked on DF here you guys and gals go!

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

No need for vs on a source file
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
Never heard of it ima take a look nice share

Correction, really nice leak, keep up the good work!
Thank you!
Awesome response
(12-07-2018 - 04:57 AM)Coltypoothegod Wrote: Never heard of it ima take a look nice share

Correction, really nice leak, keep up the good work!
Thanks alot man

(12-07-2018 - 06:27 AM)Michlae Wrote: Thank you!
Awesome response
Your welcome bud
Which Call of Duty games does this support?
Releasing stuff I released months ago, smh
[Image: a3m2zXG.gif]
Discord: Nebula#0001
(12-09-2018 - 08:52 PM)Nebula Wrote: Releasing stuff I released months ago, smh
What you released was a crack not the source LOL, Maybe read what the post says, Mr Oh im going to crack peoples tools and advertise my own so they buy mine instead of theres LMFAO
(12-09-2018 - 08:54 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:
What you released was a crack not the source LOL, Maybe read what the post says, Mr Oh im going to crack peoples tools and advertise my own so they buy mine instead of theres LMFAO

99% of the time a cracked tool was unpacked, simple drag and drop the cracked program into dnSpy or another decompiler and exporting it is nothing LOL.
(12-09-2018 - 08:59 PM)Nebula Wrote:

99% of the time a cracked tool was unpacked, simple drag and drop the cracked program into dnSpy or another decompiler and exporting it is nothing LOL.
It may be nothing but its better than a crack also why avoid my last part? Hmmm funny how you avoid those questions so sit back down and go back to cracking peoples tools to advertise your own crappy tool that'll be given the same treatment as you've done to others but then within saying that your head is so far up your own ass you'll say ohh it'll never be cracked or some rubbish hahaha skid
(12-09-2018 - 09:02 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:
(12-09-2018 - 08:59 PM)Nebula Wrote:

It may be nothing but its better than a crack also why avoid my last part? Hmmm funny how you avoid those questions so sit back down and go back to cracking peoples tools to advertise your own crappy tool that'll be given the same treatment as you've done to others but then within saying that your head is so far up your own ass you'll say ohh it'll never be cracked or some rubbish hahaha skid

Finna  You are cracking me up right now LOL. I threw not just my website with a link in their, I also put a link to xbO lmao. I would to see someone crack my program lmao. I don't even sell my program, so not like I care if people even go view it on my website, you are probably very salty because I may of cracked your program once  Finna . Releasing the source is not better than a crack lol, unless you fix the source to make the exe runnable then it is useless, unless you are plan on leeching like many people do around here.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)