ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Auto Kick Modders

by RoyaleSprx - 07-19-2019 - 05:27 PM
(07-19-2019 - 07:53 PM)WesleyMarcos_ Wrote: yeah right, is trash but did u copy and paste from source lmaooo

I repeat that it has been a long time since I stopped programming on ps3 and I do not know where half of my sprx codes come from but I also tell you that I doubt that the exact same thing is that I always try to optimize the codes of others
lol you assume that it is copy and paste, you have not changed anything in my code, just added the verification of your id of the menu, the rest is totally my code
(07-19-2019 - 08:03 PM)WesleyMarcos_ Wrote: lol you assume that it is copy and paste, you have not changed anything in my code, just added the verification of your id of the menu, the rest is totally my code

I still doubt it a lot, even if it is clear to me that you are the one who made that code
its my code,only look on my public source,same of remote recovery and alot things,this is 100% my code
(07-19-2019 - 08:10 PM)WesleyMarcos_ Wrote: its my code,only look on my public source,same of remote recovery and alot things,this is 100% my code

pass me a photo of your source open with the code and the last date of modification and I will give you the corresponding credits I do not have to dexargar your source and more when I did not or to extract any code

(07-19-2019 - 08:10 PM)WesleyMarcos_ Wrote: its my code,only look on my public source,same of remote recovery and alot things,this is 100% my code

and the next time you come to me as a pimp, we'll have fat, thank you for raising me happy
look with your eyes :)

https://demonforums.net/Thread-PS3-Revoke-Sprx

is in protection.h

my friend posted,i asked to him,a long time ago
(07-19-2019 - 08:22 PM)WesleyMarcos_ Wrote: look with your eyes :)

https://demonforums.net/Thread-PS3-Revoke-Sprx

is in protection.h

my friend posted,i asked to him,a long time ago

A certain friend I have seen the file and the date of modification and you are right, right now I give you the credits, that if for the next some respect I am not any leecher to me I passed the code without source and implement it in my menu I hope that just as I apologize, so do your
simple code bur thx
(07-24-2019 - 10:18 PM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: simple code bur thx

np bro enjoy
==========================================================================
PHP,  HTML coder
C++,  C# coder
Royale SPRX owner/developer
[Image: busbunny.png]
ToXiCk-$x$x#5002
==========================================================================
Pretty Pointless Bro If They've got Kick Protections.....
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)