ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Kids asking to pay with credit card ,_,

by 123 - 01-16-2016 - 08:51 PM
So today I was hosting and I wasn't reading messages I go up and check this guy sent me a message saying ok I don't have paypal but I can send credit card look up another message and he sent his credit card how dumb can people get? It's annoying because he was spamming me calling me a scammer when someone is trying to buy something.
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
Lol, what a panzee. People are pretty dumb. They'll do almost anything to get ahead of other people cause they're to lazy to do the work.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Those who pay by revealing debit or credit card details are the immature dumbasses who question why they were a victim of a scam. He then called you a scammer? -- How does that even relate to the consistent definition of 'scamming'?
(01-16-2016 - 09:00 PM)Alex Wrote: Those who pay by revealing debit or credit card details are the immature dumbasses who question why they were a victim of a scam. He then called you a scammer? -- How does that even relate to the consistent definition of 'scamming'?

I didn't take anything i aint that sort of guy
TROLLED
(01-16-2016 - 09:01 PM)123 Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 09:00 PM)Alex Wrote: Those who pay by revealing debit or credit card details are the immature dumbasses who question why they were a victim of a scam. He then called you a scammer? -- How does that even relate to the consistent definition of 'scamming'?

I didn't take anything i aint that sort of guy

I'm aware, lad. However, it's the others who I'm regarding; those who scam.
Update: Guy just sent about 50 plxxxxx messages and threatening to call the police.
TROLLED
(01-16-2016 - 09:08 PM)123 Wrote: Update: Guy just sent about 50 plxxxxx messages and threatening to call the police.

This guy sounds like a total clown if he is threatning you i think you should deal with it by any measures you know. just be careful.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(01-16-2016 - 11:16 PM)PsykoSonic Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 09:08 PM)123 Wrote: Update: Guy just sent about 50 plxxxxx messages and threatening to call the police.

This guy sounds like a total clown if he is threatning you i think you should deal with it by any measures you know. just be careful.
Careful about what I didn't use his card I said it was credit card fraud if he reported it
oh lol There are many people out there who would rob him clean but its a good job hes came across someone who is not inclined that way. shame on him.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
i hate when they give me cards cus they track that ish

like i remember one kid sai redeem this now now and then when i didnt want to do it cus i couldnt give him the service straight away later that night the code was used he told me he stole it lol

and another said this is mu mums card use it use it i said just buy amazon and give it to me he said no no use
it

Users browsing: 8 Guest(s)