ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

If you had $1 million, what would you do?

by FalseThoughts - 11-01-2016 - 05:13 AM
I would give most to a charity in need, buy my dream house, buy food/supplies I need...etc
To be honest, and I'm not trying to look like a heartless bastard, but I wouldn't give that much to charity. I'd invest in businesses I'd know would get big, care for myself and once I make profit from investing THEN I'd give to charity.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Why the fuck would you give any to charity you communist cuck?
I would spend it on coke and hookers and video games and invest in bitcoin
(11-01-2016 - 05:31 AM)Jackz Wrote: Why the fuck would you give any to charity you communist cuck?
I would spend it on coke and hookers and video games and invest in bitcoin

"Hookers" No wonder it's easy to jack off on baths o_O
I would just buy a nice house and cool items to go with it :P Maybe give some money to family like aunties and uncles too.
(11-01-2016 - 05:13 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote:
I would give most to a charity in need, buy my dream house, buy food/supplies I need...etc

I would convert it to GBP as im from UK and buy a nice house, car and then invest some into company's  :business:
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(11-01-2016 - 10:14 AM)SQUID-EYE Wrote:
(11-01-2016 - 05:13 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote:

I would convert it to GBP as im from UK and buy a nice house, car and then invest some into company's  :business:

sounds good ;)
I would invest the 800k in some Electric Car Company shares, and i would spend the 200k to buy a decent house and a car. :D
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'd buy acreage and build a large modular house. Probably a pony or two, a new family car, my daughter's college funds put away, very high end computers for my fiance and I, a holiday to New Zealand, a completely new wardrobe, perfect comfortable shoes for my wide, high arch feet and probably complete our Uranium glass collection.
@3 is my slut
If I had that kind of money I'd further my education without stress or worry in life and I'd pursue to be someone like Elon Musk with efficient and affordable upgrades you'd come to expect the 21st century to have by now.

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)