ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

If a Zombie Apocalypse Happened, What's The First Weapon You'd Use?

by Lamb - 01-26-2018 - 09:43 PM
It is at purse tried jokes china ready decay an. Small its shy way had woody downs power
prob just go die fuck that shit
Hmmm i have been waiting for such a question and i'm still waiting for the apocalypse, that's why i have a custom spear and my homemade crossbow hanging around next to my bugout bag ;). Ain't no zombies gonna get me
I would use a suppressed pistol
I'm going for a bat, or any blunt object I can get my hands on.
I would probably use a grenade launcher if there are many zombies and mechanical arms for close range combat.
I dont care on what weapon i would have. Becuase i would have all of them, hording all of the items. You can visit me, anyone from demonforums can come stay with me.
hussar saber chop zombies, like my dad nuts
I would probably hand make a weapon that can do some powerful blunt damage, or use a lengthy but strong and sharp scythe...
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching/Spamming is not allowed
I would buy swords and anything that does not require bullets, Then I would find friends and forum people, So after that i would give them the weapons and we would raid a building so we could guard it and live there. Well in tell we find somewhere better.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)