ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I'm Learning alot of HTML & CSS

by Senpai - 01-10-2016 - 01:10 AM
Good luck on completing this course OP
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
(01-14-2016 - 03:59 AM)Mortal Wrote: Good luck on completing this course OP

i too have gotten into HTML and CSS and i love it!
Good luck on learning it!
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(01-10-2016 - 01:42 AM)B74k Wrote: Html is your bones (human body structure), css is the skin (Eyes, skin color, e.t.c). Php, Ruby, etc, is your organs (Heart, Brain, Lungs..)

Well put man! That's how we learned web development at school too.

@OP, it's good to see you put in your time in HTML/CSS. Takes a bit of time to master it. But once you are good at it, do learn jQuery at least so that you can get very good at Front-end designing as per modern standards at least.

Without that, everything will be a waste of time.
Goodluck learning bro.
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
ah thats cool, if you want to get into web development be it in your own time or as a profession i suggest using a library called SASS which is a version of SCSS rather than CSS which is basically using a more simplified version of CSS, it helps a lot to make a responsive site because of predefined screen sizes so when your doing breakpoints you dont need to know the exact screen sizes etc. Its defo worth the read about it, if you have a Mac its easier to install because they come with ruby pre-installed with windows it takes a little more effort.

jQuery is also another good thing to read up about, its a javascript library which is frequently used by people on a regular bases but if you can do the same thing using CSS or html then always use it rather than jQuery especially any animation related things because jQuery and CSS uses different components of the computer to create it, CSS is always smoother and faster.
Cool! I'm gonna learn PHP and Python soon. Maybe even C++.
[Image: tumblr_nalad5s4JA1qee6wmo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_llo0gbJ1lu1qiwkflo1_500.gif]
I think to know HTML is inevitable in todays life.
(03-03-2016 - 11:16 AM)fgh367 Wrote: I think to know HTML is inevitable in todays life.

HTML alone is not enough man. In fact it's a waste of time if you never got CSS working for you...

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)