ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I Fu*king Hate Xbox Live Enforcement Team

by TheLa5tStandV8 - 04-24-2016 - 08:26 AM
Who the hell are these people that constantly banning my damn KVs. I'm getting so sick and fed up with these people, even the people that sit behind their desk beating off in the bushes thinking it pretty sweet to have all the power they want to kick Modders off of Xbox Live. We need to bring the face of these people and ID their asses on the website and expose these pricks. I Think modding is fun as hell other than playing the game regularly like a noob or having to put up with the shit to buy Xbox Live Gold for nothing when you find yourself to realize how Microsoft tend to sit back not giving a damn about what service you paid for or even your damn profile. Microsoft thinks they have the authority to fuck with people that cheat, or doesn't cheat in any other way but feel like they deserve to get a life time ban for the rest of their stinkin lives due to the Xbox Live Enforcement that been filed by other Xbox Live Gamer complaints that complains about god know what going on in the game. Who gives a fuck about the complaints. It just a god damn game, and it really fucking annoying to me when it come to Xbox Live Enforcement that tend to suck dick for life by banning every motherfuckers on the planet. No wonder people are moving to PS4 instead of Xbox service. I wish Lizard Squad was back again to beat the fuck outta Xbox Live Enforcement Team and even their weak security system as they found a way to shut them the fuck down for a week. These companies such as Microsoft are at large right now, they are taking advantage of us by keeping us as a puppet to play their stupid fuckin rules by not being able to mod or else we get a fuckin ban. You know what Microsoft, Fuckkkkkkk youuuuuuuu! Motherfucker! rrrghh. Get the fuck outta here Micorsoft, go fuck yourself. That how I'm gonna rant and unleash my anger for real. God Damn!!
"Who the hell are these people that constantly banning my damn KVs."

I'm going to have to say, Microsoft. lol.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
xbox comunity hahahah, Take it eassy buddy ^^"
Yeah as you wish man. I wanna sue Xbox live Enforcement Team for sexually harassing my gametag every fuckin nights
When you bought your console there is warnings both in the manual and on the Xbox LIVE terms and conditions saying you will not tamper with their systems, and you agreed.

You broke their rule that they put in place for both your and their security, and you got punished for it. Stop bitching.
(04-24-2016 - 08:26 AM)TheLa5tStandV8 Wrote: Who the hell are these people that constantly banning my damn KVs. I'm getting so sick and fed up with these people, even the people that sit behind their desk beating off in the bushes thinking it pretty sweet to have all the power they want to kick Modders off of Xbox Live. We need to bring the face of these people and ID their asses on the website and expose these pricks. I Think modding is fun as hell other than playing the game regularly like a noob or having to put up with the shit to buy Xbox Live Gold for nothing when you find yourself to realize how Microsoft tend to sit back not giving a damn about what service you paid for or even your damn profile. Microsoft thinks they have the authority to fuck with people that cheat, or doesn't cheat in any other way but feel like they deserve to get a life time ban for the rest of their stinkin lives due to the Xbox Live Enforcement that been filed by other Xbox Live Gamer complaints that complains about god know what going on in the game. Who gives a fuck about the complaints. It just a god damn game, and it really fucking annoying to me when it come to Xbox Live Enforcement that tend to suck dick for life by banning every motherfuckers on the planet. No wonder people are moving to PS4 instead of Xbox service. I wish Lizard Squad was back again to beat the fuck outta Xbox Live Enforcement Team and even their weak security system as they found a way to shut them the fuck down for a week. These companies such as Microsoft are at large right now, they are taking advantage of us by keeping us as a puppet to play their stupid fuckin rules by not being able to mod or else we get a fuckin ban. You know what Microsoft, Fuckkkkkkk youuuuuuuu! Motherfucker! rrrghh. Get the fuck outta here Micorsoft, go fuck yourself. That how I'm gonna rant and unleash my anger for real. God Damn!!

i feel you
(05-01-2016 - 10:36 AM)Anonymous Wrote: When you bought your console there is warnings both in the manual and on the Xbox LIVE terms and conditions saying you will not tamper with their systems, and you agreed.

You broke their rule that they put in place for both your and their security, and you got punished for it. Stop bitching.

Exactly What I Was Thinking.....
It is super fucking annoying. Cant have fun without people reporting you because there jealous or you wont give them free mods so they report you
(05-01-2016 - 10:00 PM)tacolizard225 Wrote: It is super fucking annoying. Cant have fun without people reporting you because there jealous or you wont give them free mods so they report you

Damn right man. The other girl thinks I'm bitching lol she in the wrong forum to talk about that crap. It about unleashing your rage and u come in here to preach me about the terms of their rules on xbox live. You honestly think I give a fuck about their rules. I don't man. Modding the game isn't a fuckin crime, it about having fun since it a fuckin freemode lobby. What the fuck is people gonna do in a free roam with no mod menu to build stuff in the game such as spawing cars and other shit. I have already release my mod menu in GTA V modding section and u can take a good look at it and download my shit and kiss my ass later to realize the modding is more than u can imagin. Fuck xbox live rules. Have them to suck the end of my penis here.
You should indent. Maybe throw color in certain parts. Hard to read like this.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)