ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I Fu*king Hate Xbox Live Enforcement Team

by TheLa5tStandV8 - 04-24-2016 - 08:26 AM
I was pissed about kv bans before I started using ninja. I'm not a fan...but I never think about kvs now so there's that.
You tampered with Microsoft's system, the xbox live enforcement team have the right to ban you off their domains. We shouldn't be the one to tell you that their bans are completely justified.
I have no idea if this kid is retarded or just being sarcastic but this post made me laugh...

You own a Microsoft console which was tampered with to allow you to unlock the full potential of your console.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(05-25-2016 - 07:51 PM)Lion Wrote: I have no idea if this kid is retarded or just being sarcastic but this post made me laugh...

You own a Microsoft console which was tampered with to allow you to unlock the full potential of your console.

Retarded or Sarcastic? Probably both.  :D
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
(05-26-2016 - 02:07 AM)Legacy Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 07:51 PM)Lion Wrote: I have no idea if this kid is retarded or just being sarcastic but this post made me laugh...

Retarded or Sarcastic? Probably both.  :D
I think just retarded.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(05-25-2016 - 12:25 PM)Alex Wrote: You tampered with Microsoft's system, the xbox live enforcement team have the right to ban you off their domains. We shouldn't be the one to tell you that their bans are completely justified.

excuse me nigga! First of all, you don't know wtf you're talking about and I hope you're not on the gay side of Microsoft company that love to ban people off of Xbox 360. I have not broken any damn rules on Xbox Live. Let me tell u a little something about yourself, you seem broke as fuck to come in here calling me half retarded or sarcastic which I ain't one of em. But your avatar seem ridiculous and is totally on crack. Second of all you have no idea what everybody been going through with Xbox Live Policy. Almost every game that being sold in America are about 90 percent of violence, sexual harassment, glitches, bugs, and a lot of fuckin trolling online. So ask yourself does it make sense for Xbox Live Enforcement Team to take over your account and ban you for life just for trolling, cheating, swearing at other gamers online and being involve of sexual harassment. No it doesn't add up at all. I notice I had to sit here and live my life to suffer through the lost of all my Gamerscore that I achieve and work so hard for but to sit back and watch how Xbox Live Enforcement Team sweep shit up under the rug by pretending that all the games that being sold on the market aren't encouraging us to perform these action to swear at other members or to be engage of sexual harassment that we now see in GTA V.
Where the fuck have u been at all these year to be so blind how Microsoft treat us like shit. I have every right to hate Microsoft and put em in a shit hole for what they did to my life. They played me, took advantage of my money by forcing me to accept the term of policy. You need to wake up and look around u and see exactly wtf I'm saying out of mouth. I'm sick and tired of listening to dumb fucks that knows nothing about what going on.
(06-14-2016 - 07:47 PM)TheLa5tStandV8 Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 12:25 PM)Alex Wrote: You tampered with Microsoft's system, the xbox live enforcement team have the right to ban you off their domains. We shouldn't be the one to tell you that their bans are completely justified.

excuse me nigga! First of all, you don't know wtf you're talking about and I hope you're not on the gay side of Microsoft company that love to ban people off of Xbox 360. I have not broken any damn rules on Xbox Live. Let me tell u a little something about yourself, you seem broke as fuck to come in here calling me half retarded or sarcastic which I ain't one of em. But your avatar seem ridiculous and is totally on crack. Second of all you have no idea what everybody been going through with Xbox Live Policy. Almost every game that being sold in America are about 90 percent of violence, sexual harassment, glitches, bugs, and a lot of fuckin trolling online. So ask yourself does it make sense for Xbox Live Enforcement Team to take over your account and ban you for life just for trolling, cheating, swearing at other gamers online and being involve of sexual harassment. No it doesn't add up at all. I notice I had to sit here and live my life to suffer through the lost of all my Gamerscore that I achieve and work so hard for but to sit back and watch how Xbox Live Enforcement Team sweep shit up under the rug by pretending that all the games that being sold on the market aren't encouraging us to perform these action to swear at other members or to be engage of sexual harassment that we now see in GTA V.
Where the fuck have u been at all these year to be so blind how Microsoft treat us like shit. I have every right to hate Microsoft and put em in a shit hole for what they did to my life. They played me, took advantage of my money by forcing me to accept the term of policy. You need to wake up and look around u and see exactly wtf I'm saying out of mouth. I'm sick and tired of listening to dumb fucks that knows nothing about what going on.

Whoa buddy quit drilling you already struck oil. You did break a rule, you broke the terms of use, you were modding. Unless I misinterpreted what you said, maybe you were trying to say that Microsoft banned your standard Xbox, in which case I'm false.
were getting fuckd on every corner
Chill my maaaan
Society is a jail of pleasure!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)