ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How can i rat my friend?

by DStar - 10-11-2016 - 07:09 PM
Hello guys!

I was hoping someone knew a way to rat my friend. I just want to have control of his desktop. I can make him open a file from a usb if that helps!

Many thanks
Lol fuck you, you are a bad friend.
(10-11-2016 - 07:09 PM)DStar Wrote:
Hello guys!

I was hoping someone knew a way to rat my friend. I just want to have control of his desktop. I can make him open a file from a usb if that helps!

Many thanks

Use a RAT tool. Why would you even do this to your friend? Oh well. RAT tool is the way to go.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Yeah pretty messed up to rat a friend, unless he did some real over the top shit, i woudn't suggest it..
RULES | STAFF | SUPPORT SECTION | PM ME HERE  ^^
[Image: boredbug_1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif?w=676]
thats evil thought tho... but if you really wanna do this, download imminent monitor, setup your router ports and a dns host to work with the server tool then you just create/(compile) a .exe rat/trojan/virus and run it as test to your pc to see if it works, if it works just run it from your "victim's" pc. keep in mind antivirus may block it from running or may block the connection between him and your router.
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I wouldn't suggest doing this to your friend... that wouldn't make you much of a friend honestly. Fucked up.
(10-11-2016 - 08:34 PM)Axe Wrote: I wouldn't suggest doing this to your friend... that wouldn't make you much of a friend honestly. Fucked up.

imagine when his friend finds out XD lmao
(10-11-2016 - 08:36 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: imagine when his friend finds out XD lmao

I'd fuck this guy up whoever he is. (person ratting me that is my "friend")
(10-11-2016 - 08:58 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-11-2016 - 08:36 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: imagine when his friend finds out XD lmao

I'd fuck this guy up whoever he is. (person ratting me that is my "friend")

XD i would bitchslap my "friend" until his face becomes red if he did that to me Kappa
I would suggest a crypter that allows you to bind the RAT to a program, just so that he is not suspicious.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)