ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How can i rat my friend?

by DStar - 10-11-2016 - 07:09 PM
Lmao, you don't seem like much of a "friend"
[Image: c3eAdsn.png]
(10-12-2016 - 01:10 AM)Bryan Wrote: Lmao, you don't seem like much of a "friend"

I am pretty sure he wants to know as a harmless prank, as it seems he knows him in real life.  :yus:
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
Easy, make a working .NET program, make it so the file downloads and runs when you open the program (Make it Scantime FUD) just have a good crypter to crypt the rat and a good client like Imminent Monitor.
why would you want to even do this to a friend? even if he did do something to be an ass doesnt mean you should stoop to his level and be one too... be mature.
OP search up Darkcomet RAT on YouTube, should help!
(10-11-2016 - 07:09 PM)DStar Wrote:
Hello guys!

I was hoping someone knew a way to rat my friend. I just want to have control of his desktop. I can make him open a file from a usb if that helps!

Many thanks

Lmao. 
Good social engineering and a FUD (fully undetectable) .exe will do the trick. I might do crypting services on here for people.
(10-11-2016 - 08:34 PM)Axe Wrote: I wouldn't suggest doing this to your friend... that wouldn't make you much of a friend honestly. Fucked up.

Its a joke, he ratted me, so i am returning the favor just a laugh...

(10-12-2016 - 01:20 AM)Wubzer Wrote:
(10-12-2016 - 01:10 AM)Bryan Wrote: Lmao, you don't seem like much of a "friend"

I am pretty sure he wants to know as a harmless prank, as it seems he knows him in real life.  :yus:

I am his real life friend.
(10-12-2016 - 10:29 PM)DStar Wrote:
(10-11-2016 - 08:34 PM)Axe Wrote: I wouldn't suggest doing this to your friend... that wouldn't make you much of a friend honestly. Fucked up.

Its a joke, he ratted me, so i am returning the favor just a laugh...

(10-12-2016 - 01:20 AM)Wubzer Wrote:

I am his real life friend.

Download teamviewer on his computer no need for the rat easy pesy
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
Use a Free rat like Bablyon or Go paid like Nanocore, then crypt the file (if he doesn't trust virus alerts) and make him run it, then if you don't bind anything say it must not. Of opened right.

Y'all pussys I ratted 3 of my friends
[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
Why he is just your friens