ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Get Radio Station Shit

by magiccarpet - 05-16-2020 - 01:08 AM
After creating and testing this, i found all the hex for the stations change. Their is much better ways of doing this.

Makes this pretty useless to me.. 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

*This was made to get the CURRENT playing radio station, i guess nobody was able to realize that on their own*
Remember to put what platform the code was written for incase the hashes are different on another platform... Please post your links with the platform..
There are natives for this. Plus what’s the point of posting this?
lol i have had this i was possibly the first to do it on xbox but i ant 100% it was leaked in my venom menu source
(05-16-2020 - 02:37 AM)quadrant2005 Wrote: Remember to put what platform the code was written for incase the hashes are different on another platform... Please post your links with the platform..
No. Also why are you acting like an admin?

Also, anyone this "code" could be of help to would know that 0x83000000 is xbox.

(05-16-2020 - 02:38 AM)Hynodgy Wrote: There are natives for this. Plus what’s the point of posting this?
Whats the point of commenting on this?
"Their is much better ways of doing this."

(05-16-2020 - 03:04 AM)Venom_Modz Wrote: lol i have had this i was possibly the first to do it on xbox but i ant 100% it was leaked in my venom menu source
What? I literally made this an hour before posting.. If you don't believe me you can check for yourself.
(05-16-2020 - 05:33 AM)magiccarpet Wrote:
(05-16-2020 - 02:37 AM)quadrant2005 Wrote: Remember to put what platform the code was written for incase the hashes are different on another platform... Please post your links with the platform..

Also, anyone this "code" could be of help to would know that 0x83000000 is xbox.

(05-16-2020 - 02:38 AM)Hynodgy Wrote: There are natives for this. Plus what’s the point of posting this?

(05-16-2020 - 03:04 AM)Venom_Modz Wrote: lol i have had this i was possibly the first to do it on xbox but i ant 100% it was leaked in my venom menu source
What? I literally made this an hour before posting.. If you don't believe me you can check for yourself.
no this ant my version sorry should have clarifyed mine is different
thx but ye its useless, why u did this?

u can get the current radio station name using AUDIO::GET_PLAYER_RADIO_STATION_NAME(); lol
lol radio stations my gyt
(05-16-2020 - 01:08 AM)magiccarpet Wrote: After creating and testing this, i found all the "hashes" for the stations change. Their is much better ways of doing this.

Makes this pretty useless to me.. 

*This was made to get the CURRENT playing radio station, i guess nobody was able to realize that on their own. SMH*
DWORD CurrentStation = 0x83A2BB9C;  0x83A2BB9C the code for the ps3 version.. ??
(05-16-2020 - 06:19 AM)Venom_Modz Wrote:
(05-16-2020 - 05:33 AM)magiccarpet Wrote:

no this ant my version sorry should have clarifyed mine is different
Ur good

Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)