ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

For Vapors :P

by Xbox - 01-06-2016 - 08:44 AM
(01-15-2016 - 12:26 PM)Realassniqqa Wrote: I make my own liquid, so I know everything thats going into it.

do you sell or just for yourself?
(01-15-2016 - 05:12 PM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:
(01-15-2016 - 12:26 PM)Realassniqqa Wrote: I make my own liquid, so I know everything thats going into it.

I sell to a few close friends for next to nothing, they are basically my flavor testers until I can get some good recipes going to sell. I have 2 good ones so far, I want at least 3 more before I open a shop.
(01-16-2016 - 12:25 PM)Realassniqqa Wrote:

I sell to a few close friends for next to nothing, they are basically my flavor testers until I can get some good recipes going to sell. I have 2 good ones so far, I want at least 3 more before I open a shop.

what are the two flavors right now?
(01-16-2016 - 10:52 PM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 12:25 PM)Realassniqqa Wrote:

what are the two flavors right now?

I breakfast/cinnamon roll type flavor that I don't have a name for yet, but my other one is called "fruit cluster fuck" It is a mix between strawberry, dragonfruit, and apple. It has a fruit punch taste to it.
i have one rn im vaping on called cinnamon teddy graham its really good... gives me teh munchies cause it takes so good.... and ive heard of one called fruit fucker where i live but never tried it.... but yours sounds good hope you start a shop soon! id buy
Glad to know the world is getting shittier.
(01-17-2016 - 11:46 AM)Alex Wrote: Glad to know the world is getting shittier.

yeah you cant win so why not just enjoy it while you can ahah
People are going to continue to "keep on keepin' on" until they have an epiphany or something drastic causes them to change. I thank you for sharing this to maybe bring some awareness to smokeless tobacco and the e-cigarette bullshit.
~ Vini Vici ~
I vape, but I don't walk around going "ayy check out my new tank" I do it on my own time, mostly to relieve stress.
Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
Making the Switch from smoking to vaping this week so keen to start!
What are some good recommended E-juice flavors?
[Image: YiSMR5R.png]

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)