ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

For Vapors :P

by Xbox - 01-06-2016 - 08:44 AM
(01-28-2016 - 07:21 AM)KingPup Wrote: Making the Switch from smoking to vaping this week so keen to start!
What are some good recommended E-juice flavors?

my favorite are like fruity flavors and cereal flavors.... also check out Cinnamon Teddy Graham by patriot vapors (i think thats the brand name) is so good it makes you hungry though haha
(01-22-2016 - 01:08 AM)Finessed Wrote: Welcome to DF, looking forward to seeing you around!

(01-28-2016 - 08:50 AM)Xbox Wrote:
(01-28-2016 - 07:21 AM)KingPup Wrote: Making the Switch from smoking to vaping this week so keen to start!
What are some good recommended E-juice flavors?

my favorite are like fruity flavors and cereal flavors.... also check out Cinnamon Teddy Graham by patriot vapors (i think thats the brand name) is so good it makes you hungry though haha

Those sound pretty awesome! I think i like fruity flavors as well. my vape came like an hour ago and i have a double apple shisha flavor and also a cold turkey tobacco that tastes like Nutella haha not even a little bit tobaccoy.
[Image: YiSMR5R.png]
thanks xbox i support this thread
You ever tried the mountain do me flavor
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
vape get your lungs cancer

Back to the op

I always make sure that line don't come with all these now Ann's I always asks before I buy

Also I don't think they sell liquids with the ingredients in any more
(02-17-2016 - 10:14 AM)Silentgaming Wrote: vape get your lungs cancer

only if you use nicotine lmao if you dont use nicotine the worst i think that will happen is your lungs fill up with liquid but its not a bad thing considering you dont hold in the vapor and yout lings do have little things that clean it regularly
(02-17-2016 - 11:42 PM)Xbox Wrote:
(02-17-2016 - 10:14 AM)Silentgaming Wrote: vape get your lungs cancer

only if you use nicotine lmao if you dont use nicotine the worst i think that will happen is your lungs fill up with liquid but its not a bad thing considering you dont hold in the vapor and yout lings do have little things that clean it regularly

even having .3g of nicotine doesnt do anything to the vapour appart from chock them when they try first thing in the morn
I vape, smoke weed, and drink.

I vape on the regular, it comes in especially handy for when I run out of dope and I just need a smoke.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)