Threads:

Credits:

Warning Level:

Gold
OP
Posted: 05-13-2018 - 06:19 PM
Hi all,

Maybe i missed a few things / havent seem them yet since i am new,

- What i suggest tho is having new user groups for crackers/hackers/Trusted users/Trusted sellers/Middlemen groups etc.. (has to be earned)
- maybe also premium content in the premium section like, leaked software/accounts etc... 
- Maybe with credits purchase the ability to change username/increase inbox storage etc...  ( also Up rank in user group maybe Elite /1/2/3 user which comes with perks etc that can be purchased with credits or reaching specific thread/post count..)

Credits:

Candy CaneGoldKnightLoungeKnight
The lord only knows my sins

Threads:

Credits:

Warning Level:

Candy CaneGoldKnightLoungeKnight
Posted: 05-14-2018 - 02:51 AM
(05-13-2018 - 06:19 PM)Vandread911 Wrote: Hi all,

Maybe i missed a few things / havent seem them yet since i am new,

- What i suggest tho is having new user groups for crackers/hackers/Trusted users/Trusted sellers/Middlemen groups etc.. (has to be earned)
- maybe also premium content in the premium section like, leaked software/accounts etc... 
- Maybe with credits purchase the ability to change username/increase inbox storage etc...  ( also Up rank in user group maybe Elite /1/2/3 user which comes with perks etc that can be purchased with credits or reaching specific thread/post count..)

Not a bad suggestion thread, though, it’s probably going to be a while to earn those user groups.

My Pikachu brings all the nerds to the yard, and they're like do you wanna trade cards. Damn right I wanna trade cards, give me Pikachu with electric charge.