ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Donald Trump

by xexriqs - 12-27-2016 - 09:02 AM
so what do you guys think about donald dump?
He's a big guy.Atleast he aint evil like Hillary.
I personally like the guy. He's not all that bad, hey nobody can be worse than Bush, not even Hilary, though I am certain she would try.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Lol he isn't too bad. He's a twitter whore though.
@3 is my slut
I don't worry much about presidential things, people focus too much on who's going to be in charge like it made that much of a difference,
In my country, we've been ruled by scum for the past 16 years, no one does anything to change it nor has the power to, so we just leave the country, am I sad that I can't go back to my home country and make a living like I do where I am ? Yes, but then again people get so used of being in their comfort zone that they never get to explore the world, grow as individuals with more knowledge and life experience, so they only complain about who's in charge.
I think it's less concerning that he is our president than the lack of attention paid to our congressmen.
Heh yeah he seems to be the cherry on top of a rotten system really...Seems to be fitting right in.
In all honesty - I wanted to have Clinton, for the sole purpose of "Clitcare." I would laugh for ages.

For Trump, though... He barks, but leaves a small mark.

...YOUR FIRED.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spamming.
He is unpredicatable :D
(01-16-2017 - 08:37 PM)Madheisen Wrote: I don't worry much about presidential things, people focus too much on who's going to be in charge like it made that much of a difference,
In my country, we've been ruled by scum for the past 16 years, no one does anything to change it nor has the power to, so we just leave the country, am I sad that I can't go back to my home country and make a living like I do where I am ? Yes, but then again people get so used of being in their comfort zone that they never get to explore the world, grow as individuals with more knowledge and life experience, so they only complain about who's in charge.

omg, such wise words, you are a genius

Users browsing: 8 Guest(s)