ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Do not buy modded paypal accounts

by Tim - 01-10-2018 - 08:48 AM
to anyone who saw those "modded paypal accounts" that go for cheap. DONT buy them. as its pretty much a federal crime and what youre doing is some very big shit. even if you use a vpn
[Image: Screenshot_4.png]
Modded paypal accounts? Never heard of such a thing.
ive never heard of a "modded paypal" but a cracked/stolen paypal is a totally different story.
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Nice of you to put out a warning, but hopefully it's common sense to everyone who would read this. lol
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
(01-12-2018 - 04:00 AM)convict Wrote: ive never heard of a "modded paypal" but a cracked/stolen paypal is a totally different story.

Modded paypal accounts are paypal accounts with empty bank accounts. It exploits a method of getting paypal to give you money thinking they will be able to get money of the the empty bank account. Now you must be asking. "Why would paypal give you money without taking it from your bank first?" Thats because of how long it takes paypal to take cash out of your bank account. thus resulting in paypal paying for whatever you spend your shit on. they wont take this like its nothing "even if it was a small payment" as youre taking THEIR funds and is basically scamming them. dont expect a vpn to just "save you" as well.
[Image: Screenshot_4.png]
You can use proxy + antibrowser + rdp...you are only limited by your own imagination.
(01-12-2018 - 02:59 PM)Tim Wrote:
(01-12-2018 - 04:00 AM)convict Wrote: ive never heard of a "modded paypal" but a cracked/stolen paypal is a totally different story.

Modded paypal accounts are paypal accounts with empty bank accounts. It exploits a method of getting paypal to give you money thinking they will be able to get money of the the empty bank account. Now you must be asking. "Why would paypal give you money without taking it from your bank first?" Thats because of how long it takes paypal to take cash out of your bank account. thus resulting in paypal paying for whatever you spend your shit on. they wont take this like its nothing "even if it was a small payment" as youre taking THEIR funds and is basically scamming them. dont expect a vpn to just "save you" as well.

i actually have never even heard of this, i didnt even think this would work because, well its paypal
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Never heard of such a thing before but sounds sketchy. Fake cards for free trials etc fine but that sounds a bit too much
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi - Accounting
i didnt know it was a crime man shitt Skyhome
No point buying fraudulent pp accounts you will need the USRE Agent details to use in antidetect.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)